More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Supameese Supameese

Which plane do you travel to?

Tarkir (Choose this one if you want moar lemons in a different setting. Will be completing this one first.)

In a flash you find yourself in a peaceful monastery. You smile as the breeze ruffles your hair and dances across your face. Truly Jeskai lands were among the best in all of Tarkir, even including Abzan women. To your left, you notice a beautiful raven-haired lady walking towards you. A small stirring in your pants reminds you on how her silk robs hug her curves tightly. Those breasts were huge! As she drew closer, you estimate them to be at least 36D, and with a critic's you admire them. They looked real, moved real, and all that was needed was to see if they felt real.
"May I ask you what you are doing in Lady Narset's personal monastery?" Her voice cuts through the air, knocking you out of your trance about her... er... knockers. Thinking quickly, you come up with something. "Sorry," you say, sheepishly. "I was trying to find me way to the Sage-eye Stronghold when I seem to have made a wrong turn. Her eyebrows went up. "Umm... could you get me there?"
"Well. It seems that you have not made the wrong turn you speak of."
"huh?" you looked up.
The woman smiled and said. "You are already here."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)