More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jordan42377 Jordan42377

Who's story do you follow

Tanya Sinclair (30 year old white wife)

My Idea of what Tanya looks like. (Model name: Haley Reed)

Tanya Sinclair smiled as she got ready for girl's night with her friends. Her husband was currently out of town and she'd arranged a babysitter until the next afternoon. She was excited to see where the night would take them as they hadn't had many chances to get together with work and family life. She was prepared for a wild night since she knew these girls could party hard when they did get the chance. She hurried to get dressed as she took in the outfit she'd set out. She giggled slightly and decided to be naughty by foregoing underwear completely. She knew she had to hurry as Beth would be there soon to pick her up. She quickly wiggled into the dress she'd chosen and hurried to get her hair and makeup finished. She giggled as she looked into the mirror one last time thinking she looked hot as fuck before hurrying down to answer the door when the doorbell rang.

"Damn girl, you trying to get fucked tonight?" Beth giggled softly as she walked into the house. "Not planning too but you never know what might happen once we start drinking!" Tanya giggled softly thinking she'd never be unfaithful. "You're definitely going to be getting some attention tonight! Hell, I'm tempted to take you home and lick you until you scream!" Beth giggled wondering if her friend would be up for a small private party later. "Oh hush you naughty girl!" Tanya laughed as she swatted at her friend's arm.

What will happen tonight and how might things change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)