More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

Who will you follow in this world?

Tanya, an elf

Tanya was an elf, she aged at the same rate as a human but once an elf reached 30 there ageing just stope until about 700 when they started ageing again for another 50 or so years. Very few elves died of old age. However, with the modern age making it safer and safer that may change who knows how many elves growing up today would make It to 700. Tanya was odd for an elf; she likely had a little bit of human DNA in her ancestry. She had the slim yet powerful figure of an elf. Beautiful golden eyes but odd brown hair. Elves often had colours that would be impossible for humans or most other humanoid races. Blues, greens, purple, pink, pure white and metallic colours of all shades that shimmered in the sun.

Tanya had just arrived at the birthday party for her friend Samantha. She was arriving with a few other friends that made up Samantha's close friend group, minus a few nerdy boys. Samantha was a naga and the other friends with her were: Becky, another naga and Samantha’s best friend; finally, Lilly, an acid spitting blue scaled dragon with yellow belly scales who had used magic to shrink herself in order to socialise at the party. Most of the time Lilly was 30 feet long and still growing, for the party she was the size of a horse making her a similar size to a Taur. Lilly, being a dragon was at the same level as the other girls mentally and developmentally but was in fact 50 years old. She would not be considered a full adult until she reached 100. She was trapped as a “teenager” for another 50 years.

“Come on in, drinks in the kitchen, games in the living room.” Samantha explained. This was her 18 th birthday so some of her friends were old enough to drink and those who weren’t were hoping they would get away with it for tonight.

The girls sat, drank and chatted while they waited for the party to get going, talking about boys, girls and prey. Becky was a Lesbian and had a crush on Tanya who was straight like Samantha. Tanya may not reciprocate Becky’s romantic crush but secretly hoped to be crushed by her anaconda patterned scales. Samantha had the patterns of a corn snake herself. Dragons were very rare so Lilly was Bi out of convenience rather than attraction, she would take what she could get when at her normal size even shrunken with magic anything smaller than her, she considered prey. This included all her friends but luckily dragons liked to play with their food and just because a sandwich had been made and put in her lunch box doesn’t mean she had to eat it, leave it and it might multiply or become bigger which is where the metaphor broke down.

Bang on 7pm when the party officially started the doorbell rang again. Samantha got up to answer it to find Bill a nerdy human that Samantha and Tanya shared food tech class with. He had brought along his friend John. John was tall and strong for a human. He would probably be great at sports if he just gave it a go instead of constantly giving up, complaining that all the other races were just naturally stronger and better than him. Apparently, they had never heard of fashionably late. “You’re a bit early.” Samantha remarked a bit disappointed.

“Last time I came late to a party I missed the best part, Charles driving up in a tractor and white suite. Since then I have vowed to be on time.” Bill explained. At 17 you can’t drive a car without a provisional licence and an accompanying adult so are reliant on getting lifts to parties or some other from of transport which can be expensive. However, you can get a full licence for a tractor at 17 and be legally able to drive it on the road. Charles was a human who worked on his dad’s farm and had made good use of this to arrive to a party in style. “Although we all got to see him leave in style, in the belly of Lauren.” Bill concluded. Lauren was an elf and since Charles was technically part of her she was able to use his licence to drive the tractor home. Little did she know that there was more than one part of him still insider her. They had sex before she ate him and 9 months later, she had a little half-elf baby and dropped out of 6 th form.

It was a bit aquand for about half an hour as only Samantha really knew Billy and he was quite shy around the other girls especially Lilly. Humans were the natural prey for dragons, nagas too but mainly dragons. Even in her shrunken state she could easily swallow him whole. John had taken a drink and some snacks and sat on the sofa on his own. More people arrived in drips and drabs, but they were mostly more girls or sporty guys. Samantha did not have many nerdy friends mainly just Bill, David and James, but James would not be coming he had other plans. The closest the rest of her friends got to being nerdy was Lilly. She was a gamer girl, normally too big and intimidating to allow her to socialise with the other nerds or geeks, online: size, race and gender didn’t matter except for the size of the controller and TV/PC she needed.

Once enough people had gathered the party started to pick up pace. Samantha had started a game of “I have never” with her friends and the early arrivals as a kind of pre-drinks/break the awkward silence no matter the cost. Someone started music playing and started a group of people dancing in the garden. Samantha slithered between groups, trying her best to both socialise with as many of her guests as she could and keep an eye on things.

“I have never kissed a boy.” Becky remarked as Samantha slithered past the game. Tanya and two other friends drank. Lilly did not.

“That’s a lie Bex, Drink!” Samantha demanded. “You kissed that elf guy, err, Legolas.”

“L ucius , Legolas is from those books Lilly likes.” Becky corrected her but took a sip of her drink in shame.

“I know that, but you wouldn’t have admitted it if you didn’t feel the need to correct me on his name. He was your first kiss, If I remember right.” Samantha replied.

“ Yer , well he was the one that made me realise I like girls, so it wasn’t a good kiss.” Becky retorted.

“Ok then, I have never had a coil crush fantasy.” Samantha interjected to stir things up, knowing too much about her friends.

“You can’t say that, you’re not playing.” Tanya objected.

“I can, My house, my rules.” Samantha rebutted.

“OOOO, this could be interesting.” Cooed Becky. Tanya, and Bill’s friend John drank.

“Well, well, well…” Becky chuckled. She slivered around John until 3 loose coils were around his waist. Tanya went bright red at the site of this. Most assumed it was embracement having admitted to a fantasy but really it was jealousy, seeing those anaconda coils snake around someone that wasn’t her. “Come on John, spill the beans. Tell me how much you want me to crush you and I might just give you a squeeze.” She teased.

“I, eer , well” Murmured John.

“You can’t!” Tanya let slip.

“What do you mean, I can’t, if John wants it, I can give him a squeeze.” Becky replied.

“No offence Becky but it’s not you.” John coolly remarked as stepped out of Becky’s coils.

Samantha had been moving on but doubled back now, She and Becky were the only nagas in town and John certainly did not have a “crush-crush” on her.

Tanya relaxed her jealousy dissipated. “Go on then, tell us.” Becky asked John.

“I, er , have a “crush-crush” on Samantha’s mum.” John replied unapologetically.

“MY MUM!” Samantha shouted and spilt the drink she had been holding.

“I am sorry Samantha.” John replied. “You’re a great and all but your mum’s a MILF or in this case MILCM, mother I would like to crush me. I, err got to go.” He stammered, suddenly feeling embarrassed as the girls all stared at him.

“Go upstairs, it’s quiet up there you can relax and get your confidence back.” Samantha advised. John ran off upstairs.

“Don’t think because John’s answer was more juice than I expected that you are off the hook Tanya.” Becky remarked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)