More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rest_Easy Rest_Easy

Who is your tormentor?

Tamiko (Clumsy Clones)

As you were finally leaving school on the first day, you found yourself flanked by Tamikos.

"Brave of you to come back, normie." "We'll show you, though."

You sighed. Tamiko would be a downright pleasant girl, cute face framed by brown hair and an enthusiastic personality that committed to everything 100%. Unfortunately, she decided to dedicate that energy to humiliating you. Maybe she was trying to get into the good graces of more popular girls? You didn't know.

What you did know was to shift your weight as one of her clones tried to trip you up. Somehow this wound up banging her shin and falling over, making all of them wince. That... was about par for the course, really. Here was a super you didn't have to fear much.

But since every super is still dangerous, you dropped to one knee next to the fallen Tamiko and started tickling her, one hand behind her knee, one snaking into her armpit. She laughed and writhed, and so did the ones on their feet. This was the saving grace, besides her klutziness, that helped eliminate her as a threat. All her clones could see, hear, and feel what each other did, the pleasure and the pain. And she is very, very sensitive to both.

The question is, do you go home, or take out your frustrations some on the helpless super beneath you?

What'll It Be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)