More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doctorbreast doctorbreast

Who will you pick...

Tami

You thought about the group of friends you would be going with. In total, three couples. Tami and her boyfriend Rick, Naomi and her boyfriend Aaron and Hannah and you.

You typed Tami's name into the program and pressed enter. Every piece of information about her, together with sliders and a video feed opened.

In the video feed you could see that she was still asleep, half under her covers in her cupcake pyjamas.

You zoomed in and watched as she slowly breathed in and out, so serene.

You went into her profile and selected "Ass".

You found a slider, which was drawn rather far to the left, being very close to flat. You clicked and dragged it slightly further to the right, and watched as a model of her grew.

You pressed save and watched in the video feed as she rose up from her bed slightly, with her new, bubbly ass grew in.

You also decided to alter her clothing style.

Selecting tops, you altered it so that, rather than high necked modest shirts, most of her tops were tight, and showed some cleavage.

Finally, before leaving her profile, you went into the reality tab and changed it so that the only people who noticed this change was yourself and herself.

Pressing save, you went to bed. Next morning you opened the program, typed her name in, sat back, and enjoyed watching her wake up on the video feed.

What does she do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)