More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by FutureSilentKay FutureSilentKay

What's next?

Tall Slut, No Panties

Krysten Ritter scratched her ass as she entered the hotel. With the return of filming on set, the studio had decided to have actors stay in hotels to prevent another shutdown. Krysten didn't mind these new changes as the studio paid her all the same, but the one time of being locked out of her old room and having to break her dress almost made her wish she was back in the comforts of her home.

Stepping up to a woman at the front desk, Krysten dug into her purse and pulled out a plastic key. "Hi, can I have another key for my room? I think the key is no longer working."

The front worker nodded and took the key from Krysten. "Sure, I just need your name and room number."

"Krysten Ritter, Room 23."

After Typing something on her keyboard, the front desk work went to the wall behind her and opened a small door labeled 23. She pulled out a new key and gave it to Krysten, who absentmindedly shifted her panties through her skirt. The door holder near the entrance couldn't help but laugh at the unbelievable scene before his eyes.

"Sorry, thanks." Krysten took the new key and made her way back to her room. But after the second corner, her panties had wedged themself further inside Krysten. With the discomfort becoming too distracting, she hiked her skirt up and pulled her panties down. Krysten had expected to find her black panties shrunken, but they looked the same way they had saved for a wet spot. She blushed to herself.

Wiping whatever dirty thoughts in her head, Krysten tried to put her panties on, but her legs closed together, and the tightening feeling from the panties returned. "What the hell?"

Krysten turned to see if anyone had watched her struggling with her panties. The hallway was empty, but when Krysten looked up towards the ceiling, she noticed a security camera starring at her. Shit, they must think she was some closeted slut. Removing the panties from her legs and putting them in her purse, Krysten ran to her room as fast as she could. As distracting as it was watching the security cameras turning in her directions, the feeling of the wind between her legs almost made the experience feel good and exciting.

Arriving at Room 23, Krysten noticed something near the door.

What does Krysten see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)