More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheSecretlyUnlikelyDuck TheSecretlyUnlikelyDuck

Who will you follow?

Talia, the Warrior Princess

She was the last hope of the Elves, but she had determined to not go quietly. Even dressed in her silvery leaf-like scales of armor, the 200 year old's glorious figure was discernable. But unlike her old days terrorizing nobles in court, now she did not seek to accentuate her hand-filling breasts and flairing hips. Because now was her people's final stand, and she had accompanied her father's retinue into the fray. Her snow-like hair was bundled beneath her helmet, but her emerald eyes flashed from within. No one could see the mad grin on her supernaturally beautiful features as spells lept from her hands. Orcs, minotaurs, lizard-men, and countless others burned, froze and died.

In her youth she had been the pretty flower of the court. But as she had grown, so had her cynicism. Barely five feet tall, her huge shining green eyes seemed to cut through any she looked at. Her long, white hair was usually worn in tight buns, braids or pony tails. Tiny and delicate, her fine features and intense beauty won her many admirers. But Talia was also fiery, and her great anger and pride had scared them all away. But as the dark hordes overcame the armies of light, Talia had become devoted to the fight against them.

As the foul enemy closed in on the royal guard, Talia fought even harder. But despite her best efforts, she saw her father become seperated from her group. She ordered the last of the Elves forwards, dying as they tried madly to reach their king. Barely a few arms-lengths from him, she saw a huge, Orc with skin so dark green it was nearly black. Her father turned to look at her, and with one blow the black orc clove his head from his shoulders.

Talia cried out, and raised her hands to slay the foul creature. But as sge began to form the words, pain exploded in the back of her head. Everything flashed white, then instantly all was dark.

Where does she find herself when she wakes up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)