More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who's going to end up naked?

Talanah Khane Padish (Horizon Zero Dawn)

Talanah Khane Padish is a character and potential ally in Horizon Zero Dawn and a returning character in Horizon Forbidden West. She is a Hawk, and later the Sunhawk, of the Carja Hunters Lodge in the Carja capital Meridian. She is proudly descended from an illustrious line of Carja noble hunters, all Hawks of the Lodge. Her pride in her lineage and Lodge membership comes from the history that both have of doing what is right. She therefore became incensed when the Lodge’s leader, Sunhawk Ahsis, insistently suppressed all mention of the heroic deaths of many Hawks in the Sun-Ring, including her father, in opposition to the Red Raids.

This, along with her opposition to Ahsis’ maintenance of a culture of bigotry against women and non-Carja as Lodge policy despite Sun-King Avad's decree forbidding these practices, drove her to seek to supplant him as Sunhawk. With the aid of the Nora huntress Aloy, she succeeded.

Personality -

While she is friendly to strangers, Talanah is not gregarious; rather, she has a calm, amiable personality. She maintains this calmness under pressure, an attribute necessary for a hunter. She is an experienced and skilled hunter, though not as much as Aloy. She does not outwardly show anger, instead choosing to decisively act upon a situation rather than show anger about it. Above all, she has an unshakable sense of right and wrong, and is a firm believer in skill and nothing else determining one’s level of advancement and status as a hunter. In this, she is not unlike the Banuk.

Where is Talanah when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)