More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gargamel Gargamel

What does Lee decide?

Takes the order himself.

"Tell the girls to wrap it up, and go home Ted, have a nice night man." Lee explains as he grabs the phone

"Parcheesi's may I help you?", Lee asks in a monotone.

"Yes! I'd like a large pepperoni...pizza", answers a chipper young female on the Other End.

"It'll be nine seventy-nine, at your door in 15."

"Alpha Phi Beta, room 212...", the mystery girl hastily clicks.

The state of the art pizza oven readies the pizza for delievery in six minutes, and Lee whisks it out the door and locks the shop. He quickly hops into his 1992 Thunderbird and moves with a tip-desiring swiftness.

He arrives at the dorm and notices loud techno and strobe lights through the window. He is greeted at the door by a drunken fratboy in a bathing suit and a beercan hat. Through the half-open door Lee notices a cute blond on the couch, not older than 18. Dressed in a red satin tanktop and black skirt barely covering her ass, she sits crosslegged, blankly staring at whatever nonsense is on the TV at this hour. She catches his gaze and winks as the door closes and he begins to walk to the stairs, counting his money.

"Fuck, no tip again! I have a good mind to go and tell those stingy cheapskate kids a piece of my mind", Lee contemplated as he stood at the top of the stairwell.

Does Lee return to the door or walk back to his car?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)