More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vukoviumirusami Vukoviumirusami

Does she take it with her? Or does she leave it on the bus?

Takes it… but throws it away

As she still had it with her, Veronica took the little toy with her. However, Veronica did not see any point in keeping that little toy. She thought it was quite useless- “Probably the owner left it on purpose” – she thought. Little she knew that its real owner was about it. So, she just threw it in the garbage.

Meanwhile Adam arrived home. He was not sure how to proceed. The first thing he did was calling his friend Ted, who was probably still in the bus. Adam phoned Ted and asked him to check if there was something on his seat. Of course, Ted was not seeing anything, so he asked Adam what he was looking for. Adam reluctantly explained what happened.

“Shit, Adam! How can you lose that?” – Said Ted.

“I just don’t know” – stuttered Adam, clearly upset.

“I remember reading that dicks are, in fact, detachable but that most people do not know it because they are not that easy to detach” – Explained Ted – “However, there have been some cases like yours. Most of them were chronic masturbators that wanked so much that their dicks got loose”.

Adam blushed. It was true that he used to masturbate a lot, sometimes up to 7 times a day or even more if he was really horny. “What can I do?” – Asked Adam with concern.

“First, we should try to locate your dick. I think I saw a girl with something weird in her hand. I remember thinking: why she has a small sausage in her hand? But now that I think about it, it may have been your dick” – Said Ted.

“A girl? Do you know her?” – Asked Adam hopefully and purposely ignoring Ted’s comment about the small sausage.

“The girl who usually sits behind you, what’s her name? Valerie? Victoria?” – Answered Ted.

“Veronica? Oh shit, she is really weird. However, I know where she lives so I can visit her immediately” – Said Adam.

Adam knew Veronica since they were very young as Veronica was the neighbor of his aunt, but they had never really spoken to each other. Veronica was seen as a geek by most people and do not socialize much outside her circle of friends.

So, Adam went to visit Veronica. He knew it was going to be awkward. He rang the bell and Veronica opened the door.

“Oh, Hi Alan” - said Veronica, vissibly surprised – “What do you want?” – She said, sounding harsher than intended.

“Hi Veronica, It’s Adam, no Alan” – corrected Adam. This did not start well – “Listen, I think you may have found something that belongs to me” – Said Adam, blushing.

“Oh, that little toy I found was yours?” – Said Veronica laughing – “I wondered who was so bold to take a small dildo to college. Was it for a prank?”.

Adam was utterly confused. Does she think it is a dildo? and why is she insisting so much on the word small?. “Yes, it was for a prank” – lied Adam. He did not want to give further explanations. “Do you have it?” – He asked, hopefully.

“No, I threw it in the garbage. I am so sorry. I thought that was useless” – Answered Veronica.

Adam went as pale as he could be. His dick was thrown in the garbage!. Also, he was taken aback by the unexpected SPH he was receiving. “ok” – he stuttered – “Do you remember where you threw it?.

“I do not understand why you are so concerned about that toy. Just buy another one. I do not think it is so expensive. In any case, I threw it in the trash bin next to my bus stop” -Answered Veronica.

Adam thanked her and started running towards the bus stop. It had just passed half an hour so maybe he could just recover it. When he arrived, he immediately started searching inside the bin. Of course, everybody was looking at him as if he was crazy, but he did not mind. He needed to find his dick.

Eventually, he found it. It was shriveled, slippery and covered in something like oil but it looked in good state. He just would need to wash it. However, the dick slipped out of his hand into the floor. Unfortunately for poor Adam, it fell next to a bird who seemed to mistake the shriveled little dick for a worm. Much to Adam dismay, the bird took Adam’s dick with its beak and flew away with it. Adam screamed as he watched the bird disappear with his dick.

Adam started crying. Some of the people there went to ask him if he was ok but he could not explain what had happened. So, he just left sobbing.

Adam was now dickless. He would have to get used to just having just an stump between his legs. As soon as he arrived at home, he started looking in the internet. He read about dicks being detachable as Ted has explained. After a while, he understood that the only solution for him was getting another dick:

  • He could ask somebody to lend their dick from time to time and maybe share it.

  • He could take one forcefully. Of course, he did not want to commit a crime, but it may be the only option.

  • He could go to a doctor and explain the situation. Maybe they could help him to get a replacement dick.

What does Adam do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)