More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by depravedDays depravedDays

What's next?

Takeover of the League of Virtues

“Ohhhhh fuck! Yesssss! The Monolith City sewers! That’s where Ronald McClown’s base is! That’s where that limp-dick hides! I’ll show you! I’ll show youuuu! Just don’t stop! Oh my goddddd!”

The tall, strapping, young black man pulled his huge black cock out of the abused pink pussy of the shaking lily-white girl before him. The attractive girl had long platinum blonde hair, tied in messy pigtails like a schoolgirl. She was incredibly fit and was naked. Out in the world, she was known as Quinn Clownette, the most notorious henchwoman of the infamous clown-themed supervillain, Ronald McClown. She was currently secured, bent over on all fours on a raised platform. Her pretty face was streaked with sweat, ruined white face-paint, and diluted mascara.

“Nooooo! No fairrrr! Put it back in! Puleeeeze!” Quinn squealed, wantonly gyrating her pert, lily-white ass at the black man behind her.

The young black man wiped the sweat off his brow and glanced at the reflective one-way window of the interrogation room.

“Got that?” He asked and grinned.

A trembling voice came over the room’s speakers. “Y-yes… Monolith City sewers. I’ll tell the others to run a scan right away.”

“You don’t mind if I blow of some steam, do you?” The black man asked.

“T-that’s… I don’t know about this… This is all very unorthodox. I-if the League finds out about this…”

“Come on, Seraph. I got the info in record time. Surely I deserve a reward…” the black man said. He took hold of his massive cock and started slapping it hard against Quinn’s hot, quivering, drippy, pink cunt.

Quinn hissed with delight. “Fuck you Seraph, you goddamn prude! Don’t take this from me!” She screamed, “Do it! Use this white pussy you magnificent stud! Fucking destroy it! Fucking breed me! Make me your bitch!”

The young black man raised his hand and smacked Quinn Clownette’s shapely, athletic ass, leaving a large burning pink handprint, “This your first time getting blacked, white-girl?” The black man growled.

“Yes sir! It’s soooo goood! Oh god! Please! Please put it back in!” Quinn mewled.

The black man smacked Quinn’s ass again, “That loser clown boyfriend of yours never gave you any dick? Huh?”

“Not like this! Oh God! Not like yours!”

“So you like mine better? Is that what you’re saying?”

“I do! I doooooo! You’re sooo much better than him!” Quinn squealed.

“I read your file. You and that dumbass clown keep breaking each other out of prison and getting into trouble again and again. This cycle ends now, you hear? You’re my bitch now. You’ll help us bring him in and keep him locked away forever, won’t you?”

“Yessss! I’ll do itttt! Fuck that noodle-dick loser!”

The black man chuckled and glanced at the window again. “You know Seraph, if this works out, the League might consider starting a rehabilitation program for super-villainesses. I’ll be happy to head up the program, if they do.”

The speakers crackled to life and Seraph’s heavy breathing could be heard echoing through. “Y-you’re nuts… No one would agree to this. We’re breaking so many protocols right now.”

The young black man chuckled. “Just putting it out there. Now release her restraints, if you please.”

“Are you crazy! I can’t do that! Don’t be naive. She’s just acting. She’s a madwoman. She’s known to be unpredictable,” Seraph said.

The young black man started easing the tip of his fat cock into the villainess’s quivering pink cunt. Quinn’s eyes rolled back and her mouth gaped with pleasure.

“Uhhhhh, ffffucccckkk… Yesssss, oh god yessss. Fuck your white-whore daddy. Fucking destroy my white cunt!” Quinn moaned.

“Does that look like acting to you?” The young black man asked as he lazily slid his massive black spear into Quinn’s snug, tautly-stretched pussy. He grabbed hold on one of the vilainess’s blonde pigtails and yanked her head backwards before proceeding to fuck her aggressively.

“YESSSSSS! FUCK ME DADDY! OHHHH GAWD! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEE!” Quinn screamed as the black man repeatedly slammed his entire massive hard cock into her small pussy.

“J-Jesus…” Seraph’s shaking whisper came over the intercom.

“You’re mine now, aren’t you, slut?” The black man grunted.

“I’m YOURSSSSS! ALL YOURRRSSSS!” Quinn screamed.

“You’re just my little white cock-sleeve aren’t you? You live to serve this big black cock, don’t you?”

“Yesss! I’m your cock-sleeve! I’m your cum-rag! I’m a black man’s fuck-toy!”

“That’s what I like to hear,” the black man grunted, “I’m cumming bitch!”

“DO ITTTTT! Cum it me! Nut in your white jizz-socket daddy! Drown those White-Scandinavian eggs in superior Black-African sperm!”

The young black man performed one last mighty thrust and started groaning as he blasted his virile hot seed into the vilainess's orgasming pussy.

“My God, Blackpower… fffucck…” Seraph panted over the intercom.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)