More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by joplaya joplaya

What happens next?

Taken

A gaping, beaklike mouth took much of her upper breast into it and a long, forked tongue coiled and stroked at her straining nipple Oh, that feels good the treacherous thought flashed through her mind even as Venus was snarling and thrashing wildly against the tight grip of the lizardmen; the reptilian beastman holding her arms let out a cold, hissing laugh as she fought to tear herself loose from his grasp but it was to no avail for his large, scaled hands had a grip like iron and held her in place easily.

“Let me go, you swamp filth!” she spat furiously.

Venus desperately slammed her left foot forward as hard as she could, hoping to take the center lizardman in the groin but the scaled beast was too quick for her, turning aside from the strike fast enough to take the blow on its large thigh instead. The mottled sandy-green scales covering its flesh there were thick, heavy plates and the Shadow Hunter’s kick did little more than draw a burst of hissing laughter from the trio of lizardmen as they stared down at her with their cold, amber hued eyes.

The beastmans wide, turtle like mouth opened in a grin, showing two rows of small, sharp teeth as it crouched over Venus’s small, white body. The bulky creature let out a loud trilling hiss at the huntress; it’s long forked tongue was rapidly flicking in and out as it slowly lowered its head and then it suddenly lunged forwards and buried its scaled face between her smooth, marble white thighs.

The creatures thick, muscular tongue lashing against her clit and clean shaven quim drew a moan of pleasure from Venus, In the name of the Divine that feels incredible, maybe I should just let him...NO! Venus shook her head furiously, sending her thick brown curls flying wildly as she strained against the grip of her three reptilian captors NO! I am a Shadow Hunter! the lizardmans tongue might feel wonderful but she must not let herself be distracted from her purpose.

Pulling back from her cunt and rising to one knee, the center lizardman grinned down at Venus again; sharp teeth gleaming in the sunlight as it ran a surprisingly gentle clawed finger up her inner thigh and came to a rest cupping her soft, damp mound. Venus trembled gently as the beast circled the flower of her womanhood with its thick, scaly fingers; she could not help herself from letting a groan escape her lips as the two other beastmen holding her suddenly latched onto her swollen nipples with their mouths and despite her best efforts to resist them, she could feel herself growing even wetter under their attentions.

The middle lizardman held up one of its fingers, its clawed surface wet and glistening with Venus’s juices; he trilled something to the other two and the three of them break out into a round of cold, hissing laughter. Venus flushed red as the three lizardmen laughed at her, she could not speak or understand their snake like tongue of trills, hisses and clicks but she was pretty sure she knew what the reptilian beast had said “Look how wet she is, what a total slut”

“Damn you beasts” the Shadow Hunter groaned, she was trying desperately to ignore the effect they were having on her but she could already feel her breathing growing ragged and her struggles growing weaker.

The hunter’s dark brown eyes widened sharply as the lizardman suddenly began sliding its mucus covered cock between her thighs and pussy; she can feel her body trembling as the beasts cock glides across her wet slit, her love juices mixing with its own thicker slime. To her shame, her pale thighs were already damp, streaked with her own juices and the penis was able to slide easily over her flesh; it felt fantastic and from the soft hiss the beast gave when she moaned once again, she suspected it was enjoying itself even more.

A final whimper came from the lips of the monster hunter as the lizardman began pushing inwards with its hips, the head of its mucus covered cock pressing against her lower lips until they parted and the cock began to sink inside of her. A few inches inside of her it hit the barrier of her maidenhood and the green-gold beast hissed loudly, a clear membrane flickering over its cold amber gold eyes as it reared back with its hips and with one brutal thrust drove its cock deep within her virgin snatch. Venus’s own dark brown eyes bulged, her body thrashing under the beastman as she wailed loudly, a powerful orgasm hitting her as swiftly and suddenly as a hurricane.

“Oh” Venus gasped, a stab of pain going through her as a pair of scaled hands seize her long, chocolate brown curls and pull her head sharply upward; one of the other two lizardmen molesting her had torn off its loincloth and stood over her naked; its mucus covered cock exposed and erect. The beast gave a deep rasping hiss as it waved its thick cock back and forth in front of her beautiful face; Venus knew what was expected of her and eagerly took it into her mouth, a taste like burnt almonds and stale flowers filling her mouth as she eagerly bobbed her head up and down on its mucus covered length, her tongue lashing against its fullness with every stroke.

Venus’s large milky pale breasts shook and bounced with the metronomic pounding between her thighs, each powerful stroke driving the cock in her mouth deeper into her throat. Another orgasm raged through her and she gave a moaning wail, muffled somewhat by the cock filling most of her mouth; the lizardman didn’t slow its pace, driving its large cock in and out of her tiny snatch in a succession of long, powerful strokes.

Venus gave another muffled groan around the big cock in her mouth, unable to speak and barely able to think as wave after wave of exquisite pleasure washed through her body, more orgasms came but the Shadow Hunter was no longer in any condition to count them.

Between her legs the largest lizardman gave out a series of high pitched trilling clicks, Venus could feel the beasts cock throbbing inside of her and moaned lewdly It’s going to come inside of me soon she knew. The realization should have horrified the young huntress but the waves of pleasure raging through her body made it difficult to focus on anything but how incredible the scaly beast’s cocks felt inside of her.

A gurgling scream came from Venus and she writhed wildly, orgasm washing over her as all three lizardmen came; the first showering her with burst after burst of thick, blue-white semen, clumps covered Venus’s lovely face and even more clung to her thick brown curls. The second lizardmans cock erupted in her mouth and throat, wave after wave of its thick, greasy cum filling her mouth and even trickling from the corners of her full, red lips.

It was the largest one however that made her eyes roll about wildly and her body thrash like she was being electrocuted; the beastman had buried its powerful cock inside of her and gave a hissing scream as it came. Thick ropes of its reptilian cum erupting from the tip of its cock and filling her womb; it was like nothing the huntress had ever experienced before and her eyes bulged as a wave of pure, mind filling ecstasy roared through her casing her mind to start whirling and her vision to suddenly go black.

What happens while she is ? kidnapped? saved?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)