More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by joplaya joplaya

What happens while she is ? kidnapped? saved?

Kidnapped.

Awareness returned to Venus in a rush and her eyes snapped open suddenly, squinting a little in the bright sunlight. She was lying on her back and was being dragged across the cobblestones by the massive lizardman that had stolen her virginity earlier; the beastman had a tight grip on her ankle and he barely seemed to notice her weight as he made his way down the street.

Over the sound of her being dragged, Venus could faintly hear the sound of several women weeping quietly, even louder than the sobbing however, was the sound of women moaning and occasionally wailing in pleasure. Please don’t let that be what I think it is her lips moved silently as thought formed. Trying to keep one eye on her captor, Venus craned her head from side to side, looking for the source of both the weeping and the moaning.

A few dozen feet away on her left side she spotted a cluster of perhaps half a dozen women clutching each other in fear and sobbing loudly. Most of the women bore expressions of fear on their faces and all of them were naked, from the look of the pile of rags and fabric scraps a few steps away, their clothes literally torn from their bodies and discarded, just as Venus’s own had earlier. A trio of smaller lizardmen were apparently guarding them, even though all three were facing away from the women; they were clearly more interested in what was happening on the far side of the square.

Titling her head the other way, Venus saw the source of the moans and screams of pleasure she had been hearing; It’s even worse than I feared she thought bitterly, eyes closing momentarily in despair. A massive orgy was taking place a few steps away, the market square ended at the water’s edge and there, on the shores of the lake, nine lovely young women were arranged before her. Each and every one of the young women was naked and being savagely taken by two or in most of the cases, three of the sandy green lizardmen.

The lizardman dragging her headed towards the three smaller ones and the weeping clutch of women; coming to a halt before them he gave a sharp, clicking trill and gestured at Venus then at the naked women beside her. The smaller beasts bobbed their heads up and down, hissing softly as the larger male turned away. For the first time Venus spotted the sword he had tied around his waist, her sword. That is my sword, you bastard she thought furiously You are going to pay for taking that from me

As she tried to stand however, the thick tail of a lizardman struck her in the back of the knees, knocking her off her feet. Unprepared for the sudden strike Venus landed flat on her back, her head rebounding from the cobblestones and the breath being driven from her chest as she struck the ground.

With the air gone from her longs, Venus barely struggled as the smaller beastmen fastened a harness around her chest; the thing was crudely fashioned from vines and twigs but seemed surprisingly sturdy. The huntress was only vaguely aware of the other groups of women nearby being harnessed as well as she slowly herself back to her feet, lungs labouring and legs trembling.

What are they doing now? she frowned in confusion as she spied one of the small males forcing each captive woman to drink deeply from a sparkling glass bottle. As her turn approached, she tried to resist but her arms were seized by the same massive, scaled beast she had unwillingly fucked earlier and the bottles contents, a thick purple liquid was poured into her mouth.

Venus coughed and sputtered as she was to drink from the bottle; she gagged again as she finished for the fluid tasted truly foul, like a repulsive mixture of salt, fish, dirt and blood.

Sudden shouting and the sounds of battle erupted from the far side of the square, Venus whirled in surprise and saw a horde of people pouring into the square, most of them seemed to be common citizens clutching whatever improvised weapons they could find but the front three ranks were clothed in the colours of Regis’s City Guard and there, at the very centre of the front rank was a familiar figure, Ace the Magic Blade.

A furious screech erupted from the largest lizardman and quickly, the beastmen began to slip into the water, each one clutching the harness of the captured young women; pulling them, kicking and screaming into the lakes waters behind them.

“Ace!” Venus screamed “Ace, over here!” desperately thrashing against the iron like grip of the lizardman holding her. It was no use unfortunately, the beastman’s grasp was far too strong for her to resist for long and he easily dragged her into the cool waters of the lake.

When her head went under the water’s surface Venus tried to hold her breath for as long as she could but eventually she her lungs were almost screaming for air. She opened her mouth and the cool waters of the lake rushed in but rather than drowning she could still breathe, it was harder than breathing on the surface but she could still breathe despite the water filling her lungs I guess it was some kind of water breathing potion she thought in wonderment.

Now that she wasn’t distracted by the fear of by drowning Venus was able to pay more attention to her watery surroundings, around her were the women being taken from the city, each one was in a harness identical to her own and was being towed behind a pair of the lizardmen.

The long, thick tail and powerful limbs of the lizardmen made them incredible swimmers, far stronger than any human. She had been in the waters of the lake for only a few minutes now and the city was already rapidly falling away behind them.

Does she fight to esacpe or surrender to fate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)