More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkeyandcircus monkeyandcircus

Which route to the mess do you choose?

Take up the challenge

You sit in your car, waiting. You were a little eager to arrive back at WAMWORLD for some reason or other...

You're due to meet Emma shortly at the staff entrance, given your newly important role as sploshing playtester. While waiting for her, you play with your phone, watching the kinksters coming and going from the messy theme park.

You recognise punters a bit like yourself on your first visit, shy, nervous, faux-strolling on by and just happening to dart in through the lurid neon WAMWORLD entrance at the last possible moment. You also recognise people leaving the park, damp-haired flushed and smiling singletons of either sex, heads down but happy looking... And couples, hand-in-hand, hurrying by almost as though they have somewhere to be and something to be doing...

You eye-spy a few more familiar faces that already turn you on a little as well. There's Mimi, the WAMWORLD domme, rushing out of the entrance in her leather one-piece with her spanking paddle as she jokingly chases a couple of laughing members of the Cumbrian University Netball Team away... Then you recognise a few sploshing heroes from the WAMWORLD Hall of Fame, like the beautiful black nursing student you last saw doused in blue slime and howling out her public orgasm astride a gunge tank sybian, now all demure, clean and smiling a greeting at a lovely auburn BBW as they take selfies outside the lurid neon entrance sign.

"Hello" says Emma, opening your car door. "Suppose you stop eyeing up the customers and follow in me inside?"

"As madam commands" you say, hoping your excitement wasn't all that embarrassingly evident. You are a pro now, after all.

You follow Emma across the car park, enjoying the swaying of her pert bum through her tight jeans. She swipes her card on a side door, nods to the security guard and then waves you through to join her in the WAMWORLD staff changing area...

Remembering the staff clean-up areas delights from your previous visits to the park (gunge jacuzzis and pleasure showers among a few other happy memories), you'd hadn't exactly expected Spartan utilitarianism, but you're still far from disappointed.

The design is simple enough in it's own way. Showers and lockers if you need them. And lockers. And your costume is waiting on a white plastic chair, another classic WAMWORLD t-shirt and shorts set, another classic WAMWORLD warning card concealed within them. This time the card is a picture of a naked raven-haired BBW playing the human pie target in an inflatable bondage chair beneath a gunge tank, not a fate you've personally seen or endured before but one which looks pleasurable enough... Not that this is stopping the kinky big-boobed pie slut from screaming. Although maybe that's the related tickle . Or the giant ribbed vibrator protruding from her cream pie and pussy juice dripping vagina.

Your attention is soon diverted, however. There is a big screen in the middle of the room playing recent highlights from around WAMWORLD. Yet another couple appear to be fucking in the middle of the central custard fountain... And Jessica the hot red-headed WAMWORLD CEO has apparently found yet another willing victim to lick her out, sprawled on her back in a bath tub of translucent pink gunge... And - hello - that's your old friends Nikki and Anna arriving outside, you had better get ready to receive them...

You pull on your outfit, and ogle Emma as she emerges from her cubicle. She's not in her traditional gameshow host costume for a change, today she's in a red one-piece swimsuit, but still with her ringmaster's bow-tie and top-hat, and she is now gesturing you towards the lift door at the other side of the room.

"When you're ready..." she smiles. "Just pick the lift floor for WAMWORLD special projects..."

"Which is?" you query.

"Floor 6.9 of course" she smiles, tapping in the numbers for you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)