More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lurxi Lurxi

What's next?

Take up offer of free night at local brothel

You play with the card offering you a free spin of the wheel at that posh brothel you'd visited last week, idly wondering why it was sent to you given the altercation you had with the whip mistress there. She hadn't liked how you treated some of her property. You chuckle, assuming she'd seen the errors of her ways and is wanting to curry favor with you.

Deciding to use the ticket, you head out to the brothel. The whip mistress seems pleased to see you and graciously leads you to the enormous wheel of options. She smiles as you give the wheel a hard spin and watch the numbers whizz past. The large wheel lives in the foyer and has separate numbers for all of the various specialties of the house. The woman smiles pleasantly at you as the wheel starts to slow down. "Now sir, remember that the special deal is only valid if you accept whatever the spin delivers," she reminds you.

The wheel seems to do a funny jolt before it stops on 20, the whip mistress giving you a slightly disturbing smile. "I’m sure you will find this experience very... illuminating," she says.

You wonder whether you should back out of this offer and ask, "This isn’t going to hurt me is it?"

"Of course not sir, we never do anything that would permanently harm a client. You have my guarantee that you will leave tomorrow just as you entered tonight, if that’s what you wish." She winks.

"Will you tell me what it is then?"

"No sir, that is not part of the agreement. Will you take option 20 or not?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)