More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by porneia porneia

Where do you go?

Take the long way around.

With a few hours before the park opens, and extra time before you have to report in, you think it is best to get the lay of the land. Instead of heading north and east, you strike off to the west, taking the long way around.

Passing by some information booths and a small stage where “Zendar the Barely Adequate” will be performing his magic tricks, you hug the southwest wall and eventually head down an isolated path. To the left is a chain fence acting as the outer wall of the faire, to the inside right is a wood wall surrounding and separating what is called “Furry-town.” You're not sure what that is but you're pretty sure you don't want to know.

The path is rather peaceful, with more trees than anything else. You walk for several minutes seeing no one until you come upon two girls next to a padlocked double door gate in the fence. They are Hispanic and appear to be on the older side for teenagers, probably seniors, wearing jeans, old t-shirts and vests with various inner-city patches and colors. They certainly don't look like nerdy cosplayers.

The taller one is leaning with her back against gate and nudges her friend with her elbow as you approach. The other is facing towards the center of gate with her hands in front of her. She might be playing with the lock, your not sure, but when warned by her friend she begins to adjust her pants.

“Hola muñeco” The taller one grins as you approach. “Looking for a show?”

The other one turns around and brazenly with her pants open wide gives you a clear look at her panties before zipping her pants back up. “Move along, Gavacho, that's all you're getting.”

Obviously their up to no good, however, all your equipment is at the Westmooring tent.

Do you confront the girls?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)