More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maguppy puppy maguppy puppy

Do you take the box home, test the spray or toss it in the trash?

Take the box home.

You put the cover back on the box and place it out by the dumpsters where you're sure nobody else will find it. When you get back you go to lunch and run into Dr. McKenzie in the lunchroom.

You walk up to her as she's reading a paperback and eating her lunch, a small salad and a bottle of spring water. "Hey," you say, trying to keep your eyes on her face and not her body.

She looks up at you for a moment and then looked back down at her book. "Hello."

"My name's John. It's my first night working here. You must be Dr. McKenzie."

The beautiful brunette made an annoyed sigh and looked up at you again. "Yes, I am. Before you ask, I'd like to tell you that I don't date people that work with me." Then she went back to her paperback.

"Ooooooookay," you say as you turn away and go to eat your lunch. Scruffy was right, the lady was an ice queen.

You spend the rest of the night hoping it will still be there when you get off of work. When your shift is over, you find the box is still there and put it in your car. When you get home, you put the box under your sink and then go to sleep.


The next morning when you wake up, you get ready like usual and decide to try the new spray you found last night. You apply a quick spray to your pits, chest and down your stomach. You figure that if it causes a rash or something, you can always just toss it out later.

You don't have to be to work until this afternoon, but there are some things you want to do before then.

Where do you go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)