More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kiri98 Kiri98

You...

Take out some of your lewd NTR doujins!

You reach underneath your bed. Sure, it's a bit cliche to hide your dirty mags under your bed, but you got an extra step to this that no one would guess! Lifting the mattress up reveals nothing, but reaching underneath into the bedsheet allows you to grab the porn doujins hugging the edge of the mattress! When there's no laundry being done, almost no one looks under here. Of course, you have to move them every now and then, but for the most part this is the best place to hide them. Pulling one out, you decide to read an NTR doujin that you bought a while back from Hawalulu. Why'd you buy it? Well, it's got some depraved sex in it, naturally. And plus, the themes of it are just weirdly arousing.

You open up the doujin, flipping through the pages as you take hold of your cock, steadily stroking it while you read through the book. It's about a guy and his childhood friend, as they begin to grow more and more distant, as the guy fails to return his friend's affection and love, before a stud steps in half-way through the book. Before long, she stops seeing him, before a tape comes back to the guy, as in it the childhood friend chastises the guy for failing to notice her love. Her heart now taken by the bull who ends up taking her home, and giving her a thorough, rough, and hard fucking, all while the guy can do nothing but watch with a broken heart before the bull ends up giving his former friend a thick, heavy creampie, no doubt impregnating her hard.

"Oouhg.. guuh.. damn.. he's fucking nutting her so hard... ghnh..!!"

Your cock, pent-up hard and worked up with how furiously you jerked off to the doujin, ends up leaking and gushing with pre-cum! Oh damn! This is going to be a big one! You try to stop yourself from cumming too hard, but before long, you end up dropping the doujin on the floor, as your cock begins to spurt and jet cum straight across your room!

"-Heya, Master-!"

S-shit! You forgot to lock the door! And of course, it's Medb! At the very least, it's not the other horny devil in this entire place, but as your cock jets and shoots strings of cum across the room, Medb stands there, staring and watching with a somewhat flushed face, before a lecherous, lewd smile comes over her face. "Ohoh~ I didn't know that Master was such a backed-up little sexual deviant. Mmn?"

She walks over, but not before locking the door behind you. Shit. Too late to tell her to get out now. She looks down at the doujin on the ground, before picking it up and looking at it. "Ooh~? Is this what you're into, Master?" She bends forward, giving you a nice view into her cleavage, as her large, ample tits hang in front of your face.

Gulp.. um...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)