More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Elmo Elmo

Does she take it with her? Or does she leave it on the bus?

Take it

Veronica's POV (Written by Elmo)

Veronica quickly darts her eyes around to see if anyone is looking. She makes a split decision. If she leaves it someone might find it and think it's hers, if she takes it...she takes it. Veronica hurriedly stuffs the dildo into her backpack and walks quickly off the bus. She takes a deep breath once it drives away and slowly walks to her house.

She reaches the door and steps inside. Her parents won't be home for another hour or two, their jobs keep them late.

"What now?" Veronica asks herself out loud.

She walks into her bedroom and sits on her bed. She pulls out the toy and starts squeezing it. The tip pops in and out as she strokes it. As she watches it she starts getting little shivers. Her nipples ache, and she takes one hand off to squeeze her breasts. With her other hand, she squeezes the toy. She moans at the relief she feels as she touches herself. Veronica sets down the toy and takes off her shirt and bra. On second thought, she also takes off her jeans. She lays back on the bed and she starts feeling a need elsewhere. Using one hand to massage and tweak her hard nipples, she reaches down with the other one. To her surprise, she finds herself wet.

Adam's POV (Written by vukoviumirusami, 10.27.2023)

Meanwhile Adam arrived home terribly worried. How could he lost his dick? Maybe it was loose from wanking so much?

The truth is that Adam was still a virgin at his 21 y.o. It’s not like he did not have chances, he was quite an attractive guy, but he preferred to masturbate. He could wank more than 6 times a day and in fact, he had masturbated at the school bathroom just before taking the bus. As he left in a hurry, he did not realize that his dick was not properly attached.

Adam, apart from a chronic masturbator, was a really nice guy. The kind of easy-going guy that gets on well with everybody. Even if he looked a bit clueless sometimes, he was a brilliant student at the law school.

When he arrived home, he looked himself in the mirror and took a shower. He looked down to see just a stub above his balls, in the place where his dick should be. He was already missing his dick. It was certainly not the biggest, but it always gave him good times.

photo from penectomystories.bdsmlr.com

Does Veronica continue playing? Does it affect Adam?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)