More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jamesbound jamesbound

What will he do first?

Take inventory

Since his childhood Matt has been fantasizing about his dream. He planned everything a thousand times in his head and redrew those plans just as often. But now, with no more relatives or friends, he was finally free to do whatever he wanted.

Looking into the tall hallway mirror, he inspected his body. Preparing for his endeavour had started years ago with an obsession for fitness in order to physically contest his prey. What he saw was not the body of a bodybuilder, but rather that of a martial artist. Standing at slightly below 6’1’’ with well-defined muscles all over his body, he looked like one of those guys that could get every girl they wanted. This impression was reinforced by his fairly attractive face with short brown hair and green eyes.

After finishing the short inspection, his first destination was the basement. Since his grandma started feeling worse, she had been confined to the houses upper floor. This had given Matt undisturbed access to the lowest floor of his childhood home. Here lay the centrepiece of his plan – the old nuclear shelter. With its thick walls reinforced with steel and lead, it was the perfect place to keep and train his future slaves until he could trust their devotion.

Over the past months he had removed the old furniture and rations and redesigned the interior. Now it hosted 5 cells of his own design. With walls of raw concrete and heavy modern steel security doors they were inescapable for a normal human being. For some of the intended targets however, he would need to take some additional measures. This included an arsenal of shackles and bondage equipment made from titanium alloys that could hold even the strongest superheroines. Additionally, he had added a special cache of instruments and little surprises meant to break specific targets.

These measures were the result of years of research. Acting like every other fan, Matt had been searching online forums for likeminded individuals and studied hours upon hours of video footage to learn every possible detail about his future possessions. He knew their powers, their partners and even managed to narrow down their living area due to their response time for emergencies in different locations.

The most useful part of his research would surely be his databank revolving around their weaknesses. However, this was also a possible gap in his planning as most of these weaknesses could not be confirmed. Should he try to capture a heroine based on false information and deductions, his harem dream would likely end with him becoming someone’s bitch in prison.

Weighting his knowledge on the heroines and their respective strength, the most important question was...

…who will be his first target?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)