More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jamesbound jamesbound

…who will be his first target?

Wonder Woman

While she was not the easiest target that came to mind, there was logic to Matts decision. She had always been one of his favourites and was currently close. News sources reported that Diana of Themyscira would speak at a fan convention in Boston on Saturday, that gave him 3 days to prepare her capture. And while she was among the strongest heroines on the planet, she still had some weaknesses he could exploit comparatively easily.

Even though she is basically a goddess with superhuman strength, her body is still affected by the same things as a regular human’s body. Knowing this had resulted in Matt building an entire arsenal of stun gases, anaesthetics and that could weaken the amazon princess or even take her out of commission for several hours.

That evening he organized everything in his power to guarantee him the best possible chances. His car would be completely checked on Thursday, giving him enough time to install the secret compartment to transport the incapacitated heroine. He checked all his files to find the ideal dose of gas for the princess. And he put together an outfit that would let him pass as convention staff.

On Saturday morning he set off towards the city with his disguised van, the hidden compartment filled with gas bottles, dispensers and bondage equipment. Thinking of the day to come he couldn’t stop smiling.


It was shortly after dawn that he arrived at the convention centre. Leaving his car close to the delivery zone, he entered the building through the staff entrance. While he had prepared an authentic uniform and even faked an employee ID, he didn’t even need them as security was surprisingly low. But who in their right mind would start trouble when Wonder Woman is around to stop them?

Now that he was actually doing it, Matt started to get nervous. Even the smallest details became more important in his mind. He noticed himself criticizing the way he walked and talked, concerned it was giving away his bad intentions. As he neared the room that would later serve as Wonder Woman’s changing and waiting room later that day. As he was about to enter, he was stopped by a rough hand. “What are you doing here?” a tall security guard asked. “I’m here to check the lights and electronic appliances in the waiting room” Matt answered with fake confidence. “You better hurry up then, Wonder Woman is set to arrive in less than 30 minutes”. As the guard left Matt took a deep breath, realizing he had been holding it since he was grabbed.

Once inside he began his preparations. First, he checked the room for cameras that could help identify him. Luckily, the security was as low as in the remaining building. Next, he removed his stash of straps, ropes, shackles and other appliances from his backpack and hid them below the sofa along with the remotely activated gas dispenser. The keys to the adjacent rooms where left in the destined waiting area, so the guest of honour could lock them if needed. Matt took one of those, quickly left the room and began to organize the transport of his prey. He got one of the luggage carts used to transport equipment from the loading area into the venue and left it in the room he acquired earlier. On top of it he placed a large heavy duffle bag that now only contained a gas mask. Then he went to the main area to enjoy the show alongside the large crowd that was already building.


Does anything interesting happen during the show?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)