More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GodApp GodApp

Oh, man what do you do now?

Take advantage of the situation...grope Amy's chest.

"Well...since it's law..." you meekly reply, continuing to stare at Amy's chest. Her - very nice chest. The chest you couldn't stop staring at during beach trips, or whenever Jake wanted to show you a saucy pic she sent. Her tits were seriously out of this world...and now...by law you could...

"Hey Amy...since this is uh - happening, do you think maybe I can get a feel?" Jake's eyes widen. Amy blinks.

"John! What the hell!?"

"Look man! If the president is serious a lot of people are going to be asking! Don't you want me to be the first?!"

"I don't want you or any one to touch my girlfriends boobs!"

"Jake!" Amy's cry shuts everyone up. And she lets out a sigh as she starts to take off her shirt.

"Look, John is right. Someone else is going to ask, at least until we get this figured out. So can we just...get this over with?" she bites her lip when she looks at you. But is it out of fear or is it out of a secret taboo to have always wanted something like this.

You watch as her bra slides off, revealing the motherland.

"Wow..." you're stunned, and you're quickly growing hard. Amy giggles at your reaction and Jake kisses his teeth. You nod and run your hands along Amy's breasts.

"Holy fuck girl...I knew they were big but this is...goddamn." With a pair of wonderful melons before you, you've entirely forgotten about Jake sitting right next to you. Instead you focus all of your attention on Amy's breasts. Gliding your fingers across her now stiffening nipples.

"Hey, they're sensitive." you shush her, and bring your face closer. Is this what life is going to be like from now on? Tits ready to grope. Ready to feel at a moment's notice? You continue motorboating Amy's breasts as the girl tries to stifle the growing moans. But this...isn't enough.

"Lay down-"

"Wha-"

"Hey what?! Dude! John that wasn't a part of the plan! What are you going to do to my girlfriend!?" Jake asks, a silent plea for you to _stop _now.

What are you doing to Jake's girlfriend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)