More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrTreason MrTreason

What do you do?

Take a shower first

Amy leaves the room heading across the hall to visit her friends. You take the opportunity to clean yourself off from the flight, stepping out of your clothes and into the shower. You're mind wanders as undress, thinking about the days ahead, your wife, and eventually your thoughts drift to your neighbor. What was her name...? Katalina. She seemed nice, thought you only barely met her. And that bulge in her bikini bottoms was indicative of only one thing. You've never really thought much about trans women, but Katalina was certainly attractive. You step into the shower, the warm water relaxing you almost immediately. You let your hands drop to your sides as you let it wash over you. Your mind still on Katalina, you catch yourself imaging what her cock would look like, given the size of the bulge it would have to be at least as big as yours, maybe bigger.

You squirt some of the hotels body wash into your hands and begin to clean yourself, thoughts of Katalina and her cock swimming through your mind. Your hands reach your crotch and you look down surprised to find that you have a raging hard on. You begin to soap it up and clean it, but the feeling of touching yourself and imagining Katalina's Cock is wonderful. You can't help yourself, and soon your are just masturbating in the shower. Picturing Katalina's cock. Then more lewdly, you imagine her here with you, touching you, jerking you off herself. You imagine her standing behind you, reaching around and grasping your cock as she presses her own cock into your ass.

Your cock spurts and twitches as you cum onto the shower floor the warm water washing it away even as it hits. Your cock twitches in your hands as you pump the last bits out of it.

That was intense. You've never jerked off thinking about a trans woman before, and that thought of her behind you, that came out of left field. It certainly pushed you over the edge though. Best not to think on that too much you decide.

Time to Swim?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)