More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 4EyesDawn 4EyesDawn

Should I take a look?

Take a peek

I just can't help myself, I need to see what's going on in the next room.

I move as quietly to my door as I can and open it slowly. I tiptoe out of my room and up to Shannon's door which isn't closed all the way. I peer through the gap and take in the action in the room.

Shannon is sitting up on her bed facing towards me. Luckily her eyes are closed so she doesn't spot me. She's completely naked with her legs spread wide. This is the first time I've ever seen Shannon naked and it's even hotter than I've imagined. I've always known she had massive tits, but I never knew they were this firm, the barely sag at all. Which is saying something, because these are the biggest tits I have ever seen. They have to be like an E or F cup. And they look even bigger than when she has a top on. The look on her face makes it abundantly clear that she is enjoying what's going on between her legs.

Between Shannon's legs is her 18 year old sister Mary. Mary is also completely naked, though I don't have as good a view of her body as I do her sister's. Mary is like a more slender version of her big sister. Her breasts look small compared to her sister's massive set, but I know they're still bigger than mine, probably a D or DD. Mary has her face buried between Shannon's legs and is eagerly eating her sister's cunt. The moans muffled by Shannon's pussy tell me that Mary is enjoying what's happening behind her.

Behind Mary is Shannon's boyfriend Mark. Mark's light skin contrasts strongly against the sisters' ebony skin. Mark has always seemed well built to me and I'm not disappointed now that I 'm seeing him naked for the first time. His body is toned and he has just the right amount of body hair for a guy. His blonde hair is cut short and he still has glasses on, which gives him a nerdy look I like. Right now he's fucking away at his girlfriend's little sister, and he seems to be enjoying it quite a bit.

Standing in the doorway my cock is rock hard and my pussy is soaking wet. My hand has absentmindedly found it's way to softy rubbing my cock. The scene playing out in front of me is super hot. Part of me wants to stand here and get myself off watching the wonderfully taboo scene play out. Another part is really worried about getting caught and wants to slink back to my room. A third part wants to just barge into the room and join in the fun.

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)