More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjsmith jjsmith

What do you do next?

Take a break from reading

After ten minutes of reading you check on your mom again. She is still in the middle of the pool and talking with the two young men, but this time they are much closer. At times they are standing hip to hip. They both whisper something into her ears. The men are on either side of her, Kathy reaches both hands down, into the water. She keeps both arms down for awhile, moving them up and down something? "WTF?" you think to yourself. See brings her arms back out of the pool whispers something to the two men, and then walks away and out of the pool. She heads to the bathrooms. Then she accidentally walks into the men's restrooms. You wait a bit, thinking she would realize the mistake, but she stays in there. Next you see the two young men enter the same restroom. You suddenly have a bad feeling. You get out of your chair to go and put an end to this, but the pool is so crowed. You seem more and more men leaving the pool, and heading to the restroom. You try to get in, it is really too many guys, along line is starting to form out of the bathroom, you some how sneak past a few guys and just squeeze through the door. Your inside.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)