More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Miss.A.C Miss.A.C

Where do you want to be bathed?

Take a Steamy Shower

Bruce grabs your hand and opens the shower door. He steps in and opens the tap and waits for it to heat up and as the steam starts to rise he pulls you in. You feel the hot water spray against your hair and run over your face, down your body as Bruce grabs your other hand and pulls you against him. Your body presses against his as you watch his long dark hair flatten in the water. He closes the shower door shut and his hands run from your wrists to your elbows as he picks you up. “Wet already I see”, Bruce says coyly. “That was so lame!”, you quickly retort. You stand on your tippy toes and hold his firm body tightly as you wrap your hands around his neck. Looking down you watch all the dirt from earlier today rinse of your body. Bruce gazes at you with his large dark eyes and you feel his lips press against yours under the heat of the showerhead. His hands run down from your arms over your back and you feel him grip your ass and pick you up against his sturdy built hips. The hot water drips across his face and falls onto yours as your lips meet, and you press your boobs and tummy against his muscular chest and abs. He bites on your lip and sucks on your tongue as the droplets of water run over your bodies dripping out onto the floor. You break away from his kiss and hold onto him as you watch his skin turn pink from the heat and the steam coats the shower door.

You rest your hand on his long neck and with your thumb brushing against his jawline you say, “So how are you gonna clean me up and I don’t see any sponges?”. He grabs your hand and picks it up to his lips kissing your thumb and replies, “Do I look like I live in a pineapple under the sea? We have our hands for that”. Bruce squirts out some of his shower gel into the palm of his hand and pulls your hair back over your shoulder. You stand just out of the water and turn your back to him as he lathers up the soap in his hands. You catch the fresh citrus scent of his shower gel that reminds you of his skin. His long fingers cusp your neck, and you relax as you feel him massage the soap into your skin running over your shoulders and down your back. His finger tips press against your spine and wrap around your side as he makes his way to your ass. Then Bruce grabs your hips like a doll and turns you around to soap up your arms. You feel his hands slip against your skin as it sparkles with his shower gel. His hands wrap around your neck and he makes his way foaming up your boobs. His touch massages your boobs and you watch him as he takes his time circling your nipples with his thumbs. Just as you let out a moan he gets on his knees and lifts up your feet. You feel his strong hands wrap around your feet one at a time as he soaps you up between your toes and under your soles. Like he had a map to your body his hands run up your ankles and shin to your knees and thighs. Finally, using both hands, you feel him run his fingers through your short pubes and foam them up as his other hand grips and rubs you between your ass. His fingers wrap around your snatch with his palm cusped against your pussy lips and as he rubs you, you start to unwind.

“Wait, baby, you’re still all dirty and I’m not letting you in until you get cleaned up too!”, you say teasingly. “You say that like I’m the one who did the dirtiest thing of the day…”, Bruce trails off. You grab the shower gel and lather up your hands to clean up Bruce as he steps out of the water. Holding his hands, you soap him up over his wrist and forearms making your way to his big biceps. As you feel his hard muscles under his skin you make sure to take your time to enjoy the feeling of his body. Soon your hands are on his shoulders and you’re rubbing his firm chest down to his abs. You decide to tease him like he did to you and turn him around to massage his strong back as your small hands slip against his glistening skin. Pulling yourself against him with your arms under his, you peck him on his neck and watch as he tremors at your boobs pressing against his back. Then you soap up his ass as you get on your knees and run your hands inside his thighs and over his knees to his feet. Finally, you grab his limp dick and foam it up, pulling his foreskin back and massaging his balls. He bites his lips as he watches you slowly get up while you’re still grabbing his dick. Suddenly, you feel his hands grab your ass and he presses you to glass wall of the shower. He brings his lips to your ear and says, “I think a really dirty part of you needs special attention babygirl”.

How does he clean you up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)