More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Miss.A.C Miss.A.C

Where do you want to be bathed?

Take a Soothing Bubble Bath

“Hold on tight”, Bruce says; and you wrap your arms around his firm neck with your bare heels pressed against his lower back. “Aye, Aye, captain!”, you reply as you press your boobs closer to his chest and bury your face in his shoulders. “This isn’t Spongebob Squarepants you know”, Bruce mumbles as he reaches the edge of the tub. His strong hands around your waist, pick you up like a doll and he sits you over the edge as he turns on the tap. You watch as his abs flex as he leans over the tub with the hot steam battering against his bare skin. He then enters the water and moves behind you. As you lean back against him, he lays his hands on your hips and lifts you up, and your feet part from the wooden bath mat. Bruce lays down in the tub and you hold onto his chest and kiss his neck, as he strokes your hair. With the tub still slowly filling and the water level rising against your skin; Bruce pours in the bubble bath and the water starts to foam. His wet fingertips run over your temples and press against your scalp as he massages you. The beating of his heart in his chest and the white noise of water trickling into the tub lull you off as you close your eyes for a moment. You feel his breath slow down with yours as the hot water starts to flow over your bare tummy and boobs covering you like a blanket. With the little bubbles of foam fizzing in and out, the scent of fresh oranges fill your nose, and you feel all the impurities gathered in the day dissolve off your skin. You soon realize the water is up to your neck and you open your eyes to Bruce kissing your forehead. “Are you trying to drown me?!”, you quip. “Perhaps…”, Bruce mumbles as he closes the tap with his foot.

“Pew!”, Bruce says as he squirts water into your face by clenching his fist. “You have to teach me how to do that!”, you reply startled. “Well let’s get you cleaned up you dirty little girl”, Bruce teases as you feel his voice resonate in his chest. He curls up in the tub and you feel his abs flex against your bare wet back as you both sit up. You feel his hand grab your thigh under the water as he turns you around to face him with your legs resting on his. You gaze into his dark eyes as he pulls you in with his firm hands running up your hips and grabbing your wet sides. One of his hands move behind your back and you feel the water from it drip down your skin as he traces his way up your spine. He wraps his hand around your neck and pulls your face to his. You close your eyes and feel his firm lips wrap around yours. He sucks on your lower lip and you rest your hand on his firm chest as he gently bites you. Suddenly, you feel hot water pour down against your face and nose and drip onto his. Your hair turns wet as you realize Bruce dipped a shallow bowl in water to bathe you. He opens his mouth wider as you find your hands running up his neck and strong jawline, and he sucks on your tongue. You feel his soap filled hands grab and lather up your neck as he works his way down your shoulders pressing into your skin. You break away from his kiss so that he can bathe you. With your elbows cusped in his palms you feel him massage you back to your armpits. His thumbs flick down as he grabs the side of your boobs and he cups your boobs in his strong hands and gently presses them. Your nipples turn hard as his hot wet fingertips flick and rub them round and round. You start to let out little moans as his fingers play with you faster and faster. Afterwards, he continues lathering you up till your tummy where your skin meets the surface of the water. He grabs your ass firmly and picks you up and sits you down on a little seat built into the edge of the tub. On his knees, he picks your feet up one by one and rests them on his shoulders. His strong hands massage the soap into and between your toes and his thumbs press into your soles and down your heels. His foamy fingers then move up your ankles and shins. You feel his strong grip inside your wet thighs as his long fingers finally reach your wet pussy. He rubs his soapy hands between your ass and up and down your slit and you feel yourself unwind as holds your pussy tightly.

“Mmm, wait I’m not the only dirty one here babe!”, you snap. “Yes, but I wasn’t the one that fell in the mud…”, Bruce trails off. You quickly cover his mouth with your wet hand and grab the bottle of bubble bath. You grab him by his strong neck and begin to lather him down his firm chest and across his sturdy shoulders. Firmly, you massage his strong arms and big biceps one by one. You take your time feeling his hard body as your fingertips trace over the muscles on his back and you press your wet palms on his hard abs feeling each pulse of his body underneath his skin. You lather him up till foam forms between his six pack and you rub lower and lower down his v-lines. You switch places with him and sit him down and you soap up his ass and strong legs down to his feet. Finally, you grab his limp dick and foam it up, pulling his foreskin back and massaging his balls. He bites his lips as he watches you stroke his dick and he stiffens in your small hands. He then pulls you towards him and whispers, “I think a really dirty part of you needs special attention babygirl”.

How does he clean you up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)