More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spongmaster Spongmaster

What happens next?

Take a Look Around

You decide that if you have to spend the next 6 weeks here with Maria you better know what this place has to offer.

"That sounds like a good idea," Maria says. "Let's look for where the bathrooms and restrooms are, then find the food."

The camp is a giant wasteland - nothing here is of interest to you. There are trees, and you hear girls talking of waterfalls, mountain trails that allow you to see the surrounding forests, of archery, a haunted cabin way out from the rest of the camp, everything but the three most important parts of a camp [to you]: hot showers, clean bathrooms, and good food. It takes you almost an hour to find a counselor - apparently, they are busy with everyone else, probably asking the same questions.

You meet up with a 20-year-old counselor named Jenny. "Hey you two, like it here so far?" she asks.

"Well, it's not bad," you say trying to be polite. Really it sucked and you wanted to go home. "Where are the showers, bathrooms, and food?"

She smiles. "You are the first one to ask, and probably the smartest one for that. The showers and bathrooms - well the main ones, you can find porta-potties everywhere" yuck, those things are nasty " - are located near the center of the camp. As you can see the cabins are all around each other, and the central buildings are the consolers cabins, bathrooms, and mess hall. We have three meals a day, but you can go in at any time and get something to eat."

"Are they any boy camps around here?" Maria asks.

Jenny shakes her head. "Well there is one but that's about 20 miles away. We have no contact with them for the 6 weeks of our camp." So now you are totally surrounded by girls for the next six weeks. "Oh, and the showers - hope you don't mind - are an open thing, no private ones. If you don't feel comfortable with that then you just have to time it right, or get to know a counselor well enough and ask to borrow theirs; some of them are nice enough," She said with a big smile on her face, putting her arms behind her back and thrusting her chest out. It was more a gesture of "you can ask me, I wouldn't mind being your friend" rather than anything sexual. Great, if being surrounded by girls for 6 weeks you have to shower with them with no privacy! Well, Jenny seems nice enough, but then again she is two years older than you.

"So what is there to do around here?" Maria asks.

"Well, you can..." at which time she goes off on a long list of things to do. Apparently, there are groups that each girl is assigned, with her bunkmate being one of them. The girls then have different activities they can do with each group, but if they want they can opt not to do them, but they have to be with someone at all times, and they have to let a counselor know where they are going. Most of it sounded like stupid summer camp stuff you did when you were a lot younger, but occasionally Jenny says something that piques your interest. "Hey, what cabin are you guys in?" She finally asks.

"69," you respond.

"Oh cool, that's my favorite! It's one of them that I get put in charge of. The girls in that one have always been so cool. Sometimes they get a girl in there that doesn't want to be here but after a while, she warms up to us." Great...

"Can I ask about that island in the middle of the lake?"

"Oh yeah," Jenny says. You realize this is one of those really perky impossible to be sad girls that is really really fucking annoying. "That's Twin Peaks Island, where we get our name. It's got the two peaks on it, and it's not very big. If you want we can actually head over there and spend some time: there aren't any showers or toilets, but there are a few 'cabins' - well more like roofs for keeping the rain off - and it's a really quiet and isolated place if you wanted to get some privacy. I actually take most of the girls that get put under me over there by the end of the trip. So you guys want to meet the other girls or wander around some more - and remember I can give you guys a personal tour?"

What should you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)