More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What does Renee do?

Take Shower

“You worry too much girl, nothing could happen in five minutes. In and out.” She said to herself hopping into the bath, turning on the nozzle, and letting the water cascade over her buxom body. Her mind slowly coming at ease, as she began running her hands up and down her curves with soap. She wanted to get rid of her unruly red carpet, but unfortunately saw no razors around. “Oh well… no ones going to see anyway...”

As Renee took her shower, Tracey entered the room very quietly. She had managed to arrange to be Renee’s mysterious roommate having been the one who took all the towels before Renee had arrived. Seeing the discarded clothes Renee had left, Tracey quickly threw them into Renee’s suitcase, leaving behind only a sheer fishnet body suit on the bed.

She threw the suitcase full of Renee’s clothes to Erica who was waiting in the hall in the hall. Erica quickly went to the dumpster chute, and emptied the contents of the case down into the dumpster. Which was set to pick up and leave in five minutes. Once that was done, Erica ran back to Tracey, who quickly placed the suitcase back into the room. Seeing Renee’s phone on the nightstand, Erica laughed to herself as she flung it off the balcony into the parking lot smashing it into oblivion.

As Renee turned off the shower, she heard the hotel room door slam instantly causing her to cover her soaked, sudsy body. Her breasts spilled out instantly due to their size and dampness. Slowly she opened the door, peeking out to see no one was there. She sighed with relief heading over to her suitcase. When she saw the blinds open, and her discarded clothes gone, the pit in Renee’s stomach had grew. “No...nonono…” she started opening her suitcase, and finding it completely barren. She could feel the water droplets run across her soaked body, hearing her hair slap against her back, as Renee whipped her head around to find something to cover herself with.

“Oh god no...please no…” Renee quivered, holding her breasts and cunnny while crouching in an attempt to get to the blinds. She managed to make it to the wall, and see her phone on the parking lot below. Wondering if it still worked, a dumptruck pulling away from the building crushed any dreams Renee had of it still being able to work. Unaware the same truck had all of her personal belongings and were on the way to the dump.

After closing the blinds before being seen by some people she had faced her bed hoping there was some kind of cover. Finally noticing the only piece of clothing, the fishnet lingerie, and a small note. “Got you something to wear roomie, XOXO Tracey.”

Rather than wear nothing at all, Renee attempted to put on the fabric, with the key word being attempt. Everything from her rosy pink nipples, jungle bush and a squished cameltoe, and very full figured rear were on display. Every movement Renee made, would cause all the right places to jiggle sensationally causing Renee to whine slightly at her buttocks swaying like a plate of gelatin. She looked amazing in it, even if she didn’t feel amazing being essentially nude in a public place yet again. And people were definitely going to see her.

Looking at the clock, now reading 10:25 Renee had less than 5 minutes to think of something before a person was to pick Renee up to meet her idol. And Renee was pacing in her hotel room, with no money, no phone, and most importantly, nothing suitable to wear in public.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)