More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

Tracey Comes Back

Renee looked back in the mirror seeing herself scantily clad in a number that exposed all her intimates. She whimpered as the door pounded knocking her out of her stupor and back into the current situation. The door opened and in came Tracey with her phone and recording Renee's torment. "What an outfit cutie!" Tracey exclaimed open palm slapping the red head's left butt cheek.

"Tracey where are my clothes, Chad will see me like this!"

"Oh...wait Chad is seeing you? You're right Renee. We should get you more ready…" Tracey smirked as she lunged at Renee. Tracey's bulk was too much for her to handle as she grabbed the ginger's long locks dragging her toward the door.

"Tracey! Stop you bitch!" Renee shouted desperately trying to grab at her tormentor to break free of her grip. The blonde bully threw open the door, threw Renee towards it, and at the last moment ripped off the fabric that had adorned her body and fluttered all over the floor. Renee was splayed out in a spread eagle position as she only looked in horror at the now locked barrier. Pounding as hard as she could, Renee didn't even notice the older gentleman who could only watch her still damp buttocks shake with each futile pound upon the door.

"Thanks for the view ma'am." He said as he past Renee and into the neighboring room. She was currently standing, uncovered and dripping wet in a hotel hallway. Then it hit her as her hands slapped against her breasts and lower lips, pressing her rear against the door. The elevator dinged, meaning more people were coming to see her latest escapade. And worse, and the thought of Chad coming told Renee to just run for it. So whatever she did, Renee had to act fast with only her chest in her hands.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)