More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by keemt keemt

Take her in

Take Her In

"Get in here before someone sees you, Sarah. And bring in that box."

As she stands up carefully, you back up yourself with the door as it swings wider towards the wall, opening space for her to enter. You're staring at her body to see exactly what she's offering, glancing at her eyes to see what her face can reveal to you. What soon catches your attention is her pubic area. There is no hair, and there's a cock swaying between her legs, circumsized and normal in length, on top of two supple balls. Glancing in her eyes you see timid devotion and anticipation, but she's missing something--vulnerability.

She walks into the middle of the wide walkway and you close, the door, clicking heavily as you lock it. Her ass is beautiful and you walk back in front of her. She automatically kneels back onto the tiled white floor, which is shining from the morning sky.

//She's so pale// you think. //I love it.//

That beautiful face is looking up at you again.

"Thank you for letting me in." She says.

"I'm sure it will be my pleasure." You say. "I must admit I'm intrigued by your proposal. But first we need to take care of some things."

Change her name?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)