More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fafantasiz Fafantasiz

Which will it be?

Tails, you're a Pleasureboy

Your parents will always remember their joy when the machine declared: "Decision X75400-ZETA: Assignation: Pleasureboy". That's what they always wished for.

Growing up in suburbia is the best childhood you could wish for. You'll always remember your games on the green with your friends, your long nights looking at the stars, and all the love and caring you received from your parents.

Of course early on you understood that you needed the Truemales for certain things, like lifting heavy things or reaching elevated shelves. You were always a bit embarrassed to ask for help and feel dependent and fragile, but that was the way it was for most Pleasureboys.

At school you did well as you did in high school, taking up dancing, art, and cheerleading when the Trumales played on the field. You remember more than once holding a pack of ice on one's bruised cheek or forehead, trembling slightly. You went on a couple dates but never actually let any get into your panties.

Eventually you've just turned 18, and you are dashing. Great clear eyes, pouty lips, wide hips which roll slightly when you walk, a feminine voice, and of course smaller than the Trumales, on all accounts... Some of those came from the hormones, but some was into you the whole time and despite your terrible shyness you are happy with what you are. You avoided body modification, so far, and just look like a very girlish young adult. You're a pretty, wealthy little pearl, and life just smiles at you.

Adult at last! What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)