More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fafantasiz Fafantasiz

Adult at last! What will you do?

You've always wanted to study

It's not enough to be pretty, you should go to the university as well. Which means moving out of your family's house. You say your goodbyes and soon you're in the big city, with a brand new flat and your favourite panties and minishorts in a suitcase.

Your flat is very cute, you've decorated it to be warm, welcoming, and lovely. You quickly start taking classes and although you're not the brightest, you manage to do well. And there's your teachers and classmates of course.

You didn't know some Pleasureboys had breast implants or changed their vocal cords, wore skirts and dresses, or let their hair grow that long. One of them, a slightly older brunette called Kelly, quickly becomes your best friend, teasing you for not thinking about sex that much before.

It's true that the Trumales you meet here are definitely adults and dashing. One of them, Matt, has taking a looking to you and you often sit next to each other in class. He makes you laugh, jokes, and buys you coffee. And then there's Dr Anderson: tight shirt, slightly bearded, tall and muscled... every Tuesday from 3 to 5 you're all ears and eyes for his lectures... Although you quickly start lagging behind. Thinking about how he would catch you and flip you on your fours doesn't help focus.

A week after the beginning of the year, you're hard at work trying to study Dr Anderson's last class when Kelly sends you a text: "Hey sweet ass! Do you wanna go downtown with me and the gurls? We're getting drinks and maybe we'll make a woman out of you! ;)". You could go, or try to work by yourself. And still, Matt's room is not that far, perhaps he can help.

Decisions decisions... What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)