More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BretLorb BretLorb

What's next?

Tag Team Match

The Boss'n'Hug connection csme out on Raw, ready for their now weekly open challenge for the titles. They waited for their opponents' music to hit, when a slightly unlikely theme began. The screeches filled the arena as Nikki Cross's music came through. She came out and just stood on the apron staring holes through Sasha and Bayley when an even more unlikely theme hit, Lacey Evans.

She came out obviously disgusted by her partner, but most certainly happy that she at least got the title opportunity. She grabbed a microphone right before the introductions.

"Lady and gentleman, I have made it my mission to rid the WWE of all the nasties in it, which has not yet came to fruition, so I'm trying a new tactic." Most people thought she simply meant teaming with Nikki, but that wasn't it, "I spoke to Vince McMahon before I came out here, and after some "sucking up", he agreed to it. So, this match is now a tagteam bra and panties match!" The crowd exploded as Sasha and Bayley looked completely confused. This couldn't be happening, not in this era. But it was, as the match stipulation was confirmed and the bell rang.

Who starts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)