More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by paner paner

What's next?

THE PLAN

Billy began to devise what he needed for his plan. First, he thought about the characteristics of his ideal person:

First and foremost, they had to be a person with a good social status. The reason Billy didn't take just anyone's life is that it would mean having to work again, something Billy was not very willing to do.

Second, no men. The idea of having a different body from the one he had when he was alive is frankly unpleasant to him, and the idea of controlling a woman like a puppet seems more amusing than possessing a man.

And that brings me to my third point: it has to be a woman without a husband or boyfriend of any kind. The idea of being penetrated doesn't bring any amusement either.

So, in summary, he needed to find a relatively wealthy woman without a spouse.

Here enters a dilemma for Billy. Where would he find a woman with those characteristics? Billy racked his brains thinking, and as a stroke of inspiration, he solved two of his problems. Going to a country club could solve the finding a wealthy woman part, and with some trial and error with his powers, he could find exactly what he needed.

Now, with a somewhat plausible plan, Billy, who was floating about a meter above the ground at the moment, got to work.

* * *

A week has passed since Billy began his search. Finding a country club in the city wasn't too difficult. However, finding a woman who fits Billy's tastes and needs has been a pain. Billy spent the last week investigating. Billy wanted his first female possession to be special, so instead of possessing people one by one to discard them, which would have been easier, he chose to search manually. After all, time was something Billy had in abundance. After discarding numerous prospects, Billy found what he was looking for.

Eveline.

Eveline was a woman around 41 years old, with straight black hair and pale green eyes, who frequented the local country club. Despite being wealthy, she wasn't a superficial woman. She was kind and amiable. Eveline divorced her now ex-husband at least 5 years ago. According to what Billy could gather from his "investigations," the breakup was mainly due to the ex-husband's infidelities.

After finding out, Eveline immediately filed for divorce and took away everything the man owned: cars, houses, retirement funds, savings, and half of his heavy industry company. With this, Eveline obtained enough money to live her life peacefully and without worries. Eveline has two daughters, aged 19 and 22, but let's leave that part for later.

Speaking of Eveline's appearance, the word that best describes her is MILF. With her black hair that reaches the middle of her back, a face with wrinkles that only enhance her beauty and maturity, and a devilishly athletic and well-preserved body, with a pair of breasts that wouldn't fit in my palms if I were alive, and a rear end that simply captivates your gaze. Despite having such an incredible body, Eveline tends to hide it under loose clothing. If it weren't for Billy spying on her, she wouldn't have realized the tremendous treasure that Eveline is.

Billy was floating not far from Eveline, who was heading towards the club's gym with a sports bag. He decided that he had done enough investigation and it was time to take action. Billy, seeing the back of the dark-haired woman, didn't wait any longer and pounced on her when they passed through an empty hallway.

Eveline, completely unaware of this, only felt her body tense up and her vision go black. Eveline's body stood still in the middle of the hallway, looking towards the floor for what seemed like an eternity.

After a while, slight movements could be seen in one of Eveline's hands, gradually spreading throughout her body.

While this was happening, a somewhat wicked smile began to form on Eveline's usually amiable face.

Once Eveline's body stopped trembling, her hands started to glide over her belly and arms with some inexperience and clumsiness. A long and deep laughter came out of Eveline's mouth as her hands moved over her hoodie in the area of her breasts.

"Well, let the fun begin," Billy said, causing Eveline's face to flash a never-before-seen smile as she wiggled her new breasts up and down and gave them gentle squeezes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)