More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kazza Kazza

What's next?

THE FOLLOWING DAY

"This is not what I meant by go out and find a new man..." Ivy's flat tone conveyed.

"Not bad, huh?" Harley's excited voice replied, completely oblivious to the implied disapproval.

"Shhh, I think he's waking up. Hello young man, and who might you be?" Ivy spoke to the costumed stranger who was currently tied to a chair in her basement. Even though part of his face was covered by his mask, Ivy could tell that he was what most girls would describe as boyishly handsome.

"Huh?" The stranger stirred, eye's blinking away the foreign light.

"What, don't ya recognize the new uniform? It's Robin!" Harley announced enthusiastically.

"Ugh, I go by Nightwing now actually... Where am I? My head feels like I just went 10 rounds against Bane." Dick Grayson, formerly known as Robin, groaned and weakly tried moving only to be stopped by the ropes holding him firmly in place.

"You brought Batman's butt boy!? I am so not going back to Arkham for this..." Ivy started walking away but was stopped by Harley's firm hand on her shoulder.

"Trust me Red, we're fine. I was like a ninja" Harley tried to assuage her bestie's panic with a reassuring squeeze and dopey smile.

"Harley Quinn? Wait, no I remember now... you were dressed as that old lady! I helped you across the street and then you screamed and hit me with that baseball bat of yours!" Dick accused pointedly as he recognized his captor.

"Everyone always underestimates the elderly. Smart right?" Harley looked smugly over at Ivy for validation.

Ivy rolled her eyes and rubbed her temples which were now beginning to throb from the current situation. "I'm getting a headache..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)