More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deepedia deepedia

What's next?

THE DUAL SIDE OF THERAPY

“You know doc, being omnipotent sometimes can be tedious, and stressful, I sometimes hope I was normal, but the power didn’t work that way.”

The patient has a severe case of delusion.

Dr. Christina Persley scribbled on her notepad.

Christina Persley, 32 years old, therapist. She had been in this field for about 5 years and was a fairly well-known psychiatrist in this city. Her services were not the cheapest, most of her clients were rich people, but with the prices, came excellent services. All her clients were satisfied with her services. Apart from her excellent service quality, she was also known for her top-notch appearance. Her face rivaled that of her celebrity clients, and hidden underneath her professional suit was a sexy hourglass body achieved through the hours of daily workout, a strict diet, and winning the genetic lottery.

Now, for her latest client. His name was… a domineering one, but who was Christina to judge, nowadays parents often gave their children unique-sounding names, compared to the common John, Bob, and Smith back in the ‘80-’90s His name was Strange Godlaw and that was about all she knew. He was much younger than her, if Christina might guess, he was in his early 20, the typical age of a college student. Contrary to his unusual name, Mr. Strange was a bland, forgettable everyday joe.

Christina didn't remember that she had an appointment with this Mr. Strange Godlaw, but her assistant said that the man's name was on her schedule for today's session. She had a vague feeling that the person who was supposed to be in the room at this time of hour was a woman, whose name she didn't manage to remember instead of this Mr. Strange Godlaw. But well, Christina was a professional therapist, she would not do things just on the basis of her vague feeling, the fact that the man’s name was on her appointment list and had paid her not cheap services was enough for the doctor to hear the man’s plight and difficulties.

"So, Mr. Strange, did you say you are omnipotent?" Christina began her questioning.

Strange nodded. “Yes, omnipotent. All-powerful,” he answered confidently.

He answered as if he really believed himself as all-powerful, no hesitation shown in his expression. Delusion of grandeur. False sense of having power, probably the client has a Superiority complex. Christina added another note to her paper after taking note of his gesture and expression.

“If you are all-powerful, what obstructs you to wish yourself a normal guy?”

“It’s hard to explain my situation, as I said, my power didn’t work that way.”

"Well, if we wanted to solve your problems, you need to tell me your situation, so can you explain to me how your power works? How do you know that your power can't make you an ordinary guy?" She looked at the guy curiously.

Strange took a deep breath before he spoke, “Doc, I ask you, what is a God?"

"An all-powerful being living in the kingdom of heaven, bringer of salvation that people faithfully believe," Christina answered thoughtfully.

"I agree with your answer that God is an all-powerful being, God is an omnipotence-given form, but as for the bringer of salvation? Well, some God is good, some are just petty jerks that lay waste in their wake. I consider myself a good one but I don't want to talk about that right now."

Christina nodded but still kept her silence, letting her client finish his narration. She was a fairly devoted Christian, in her mind, she believed the God she worshipped was a of good, Regarding her client's word that some gods are just petty jerks, well, she was not ignorant of the myth of the gods like Zeus, who couldn’t keep his dick to fuck everyone he fancy and fathering numerous demigods. Her clients probably said the words based on that knowledge and were not in a literal sense familiar with other gods.

The man continued, "Let's get back to why my power can't make me normal, we have established that God is an omnipotent being, if they wished themselves as a normal human, what is the parameter of normal in the eyes of God? Is making themselves powerless mean they are no longer a God while they are actually an omnipotent being, for Christians, it is as if asking whether Jesus Christ wasn't a God before he ascended to heaven. Thus even if I wished to be normal, my status as God remains, hence I can't be normal."

She sighed in her mind after hearing his answer. Thankfully, It wasn't the first time she had a delusional patient. She quickly made a workflow of what she needed to do to help this client. Her usual approach for this type of case was playing along with her patient delusion and slowly guiding them to reality by making them face the fact that their delusion wasn't real.

"Alright, Mr. Strange, another question, what makes you think of yourself as a God or omnipotent? Can you prove that you are omnipotent?"

The boy finally looked hesitant instead of his previous confidence.

"You can't prove it?"

"No, it's not that I can't prove it to you, I am hesitating to use my power."

"Why?" Christina had her own guess and answer. His client probably didn’t want to face the fact that he was actually any power.

"The root of my problem was not I wanted to be normal, but more of I feel I can't strike a balance between the good and bad, I take it as a responsibility for Godlike being like me to keep the world in order, but lately, I just feel 'fuck it, I'm done with playing good, there nothing stop me for having a fun with others'. I am scared of losing control and messing up."

The patient is unable to vent his emotion properly. Is it Impostor Syndrome? Or it is Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria? Christina scribbled another note. It was not uncommon that people with Superiority Complex also had Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria. In Adler's theory of individual psychology, a superiority complex and an inferiority complex are tied together. People with an inferiority complex easily caught a Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria, the same applied to people with a Superiority complex, the difference was how they cope with the fear of rejection. His client seemed to take his responsibility to degrees and was afraid of messing up. A good trait, but it led the man to feel overly stressed. He showed a clear sign that he wanted to be looked up to by others.

“I understand your fear; power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely, but I don’t think you should worry about it, if you are omnipotent, you can fix it later anyway, can an omnipotent create a situation so dire that their omnipotence can’t fix what they create in the first place?“ Christina humored him. What could go wrong anyway, he was just an ordinary guy.

“Anyway, there is nothing wrong with dropping your burden for a moment, having fun, don’t be too hard on yourself, let yourself go a bit further than your usually restrained self, vent your emotions, you don't need other people's approval."

"I think you are right, maybe I am taking things too hard."

"Now, can you prove to me that you are omnipotent?"

Strange wasn't as hesitant as before but he still stopped short before showing her anything related to his power.

Of course he is just an ordinary guy, nothing about his power is real and only exists in his mind. Christina thought. “What’s wrong?” asked Christina.

"Is this really fine?”

Christina nodded, giving her the needed support, “take a breather, Mr. Strange, everything will be fine, how about we started small? What do you think about changing my hair color? Can you do it?” The blonde-haired therapist proposed.

“Okay, just hair color will be fine, what hair color do you want?”

“Give me a surprise, a color that I never expect to have,” Christina replied.

“Done, your hair is now a neon green color.”

Christina frowned, what did he mean by that her hair was now a neon green color? Her hair was already a neon green color since she started her career in this field!

“I had dyed my hair neon green since long ago though,” Christina twirled some strands of her hair and saw it was still the same color as she always remembered. So, what changed? But believing that this boy has the power to change her hair color in an instant was a mistake of hers in the first place. Her client was just an ordinary guy.

“Ugh, I forgot that my power works retroactively, you will not realize that you got changed, Doc,” the boy groaned. “Do you want me to change your hair back to blonde like a minute ago?”

“No need, I had this color for so long, and I love it more than my natural hair color.” the neon green-haired therapist replied.

“Okay, if that's what you want,” he continued, “So, Doc, do I need to prove to you my power again? I can try to make it noticeable to you this time.”

Christina nodded to his offer. She would let him try several times, then when it showed no result, she would tell him that all of this playing god was just his imagination.

“How about changing this room? It will be pretty easy to notice if this room gets changed.”

“Like before, it’s up to me how I changed this room, right?”

“Yeah, do your best.”

Christina felt that she needed to add 'but don't imagine my place as a bad place' in her sentence but stopped herself, anyway, the man didn't have real power, and like she said before, it was best for him to let go of his restraint, she would be a good listener no matter how wild the man's imagination would be.

The light in the room flashed as if there was a problem with the room's electricity.

"Done, I have changed this room…well, I'm a bit carried and changed the whole building, can you notice the change?"

"Uh…'' Christina looked around the room, except from the flickering light before, she actually didn't notice any changes in her room. It was still her same old room which looked more like a dominatrix sex dungeon room than a therapist's room.

Instead of a bookshelf, there was now a wooden horse and St. Andrews cross board. Her certificates on the wall were now replaced with the photo of her client in various BDSM situations involving Christina dominating them. A fairly big dog cage was installed in the corner of the room. A large portion of her desk was occupied with whip, riding crop, instead of office stationery.

“Yeah, I noticed a thing or maybe two being different, especially the lighting of the room, I noticed it was flickering suddenly, is it your doing?” Christina answered. Of course, she only humored him a little, no way that the flickering light was his doing, it was probably just a coincidence.

“Do you not notice any other change aside from the flickering lamp? For example, why do you have a whip and riding crop on your desk?”

“Hmm…what’s wrong with it? It may be rare to see this in other therapists’ offices, but I don’t think this was too out of place, my patient sometimes needs a little hand on discipline, hence the whip,” The therapist replied. The boy made it look like having whip and riding crop readies was wrong, but as far as she remembered, no client of hers expressed any concern or protest regarding her having it on her desk. Anyway, the whip had helped her a lot in treating her patient to be more obedient and not hard-headed. Her treatment had successfully helped a lot of her patients' lives to be better!

“Darn! I failed to make you able to notice the change, let me try again, this time, I will really not hold back," the boy said. Christina could see a fervor and excitement in his eyes compared to before.

"Stop! Don't be too excited, take a deep breath for me, Mr. Strange," Christina ordered. She couldn't let her client be too excited and descent further into his fantasy, people in a state of excitement would be harder to be told that their fantasy was just the imagination on their head

“Okay…okay, I hear your Doc, so what do I need to do next?”

“First, do you already let go of all your restraint and burden in this second attempt?”

“Maybe I am not yet let go of my restraint, but changing this building to be like this strangely makes me feel fulfilled.”

“That’s good feedback you got, see there is nothing wrong to have a little fun.”

“Yes, you are right, Doc, there’s nothing wrong with having a little fun,”

The therapist nodded in approval, “Good for you, next, what you need to change this time is…me, unlike just hair color like before, feel free to change any aspect of mine, don’t hold back.”

After this, Christina planned to tell the boy that his power wasn’t working, and made him realize that it was just his imagination. It might be a hard blow for him that after he did his best, Christina told him that he was just an ordinary human without any fancy power, but if he wanted to be better, he needed to face the harsh truth. Her job was to make sure her client was fine after taking hard-to-swallow pills called reality. Usually, she introduced her client to a new hobby to distract them from the shock, most of her clients were now active in the BDSM scene, both openly or secretly after Christina introduced them to Joy, her whip.

“Okay, I will not hold back this time, you may feel a bit dizzy because of it.“

Strange focused on Christina. For this therapist that opened his floodgate, he wanted to give her extra special care as a gift.

Everything around him twisted as his power changed the fabric of reality.


Christina blinked. She swore that her surrounding was spinning a sec ago, but it might be she had blood deficiency and felt a little unwell.

“Doctor Persley, are you okay?”

The boy’s voice made her focus return. She saw Strange look at her with a concerned gaze.

“I’m okay, pardon me for being dazed,” Unlike before, she could feel that something strange had happened. She felt both familiarity and unfamiliarity in her mind regarding herself and her room, but she couldn’t put her finger on what was so unfamiliar to her, every time she checked her memory of something she thought was an alien’s thought, she then remembers that she had done it for years.

“So, what did we do before?” She asked the boy, with a lot of thought in her mind, her memory of a few minutes ago seemed so chaotic; she had a memory that her hair was blonde before this man came, a memory about her office looking like a high-end office instead of bondage dungeon, even a memory that her client was a woman, a regular of her named Johannah Hardy, a stressed CEO of a big investment firm in the city that suddenly turned into a stereotypical submissive Stepford housewife and got sent home by his current client after a heated argument. The memory was surreal and far as if it never happened, but it made her feel uneasy.

“You asked me to not hold back, and thus used my full power on you.”

Ah yes, I remember that I still need to deal with this delusional man.

"Hmm…thanks, I remember now, so, what did you do with your power this time?"

"As my special thanks, I enhanced your body and mind, I give you a body on par with the goddess of fertility. Normal people will be susceptible to what you said to make your job easier, and you are now not bound by any rules whether it is law or morality," the man explained.

On the receiving side, Christina still not believing what the boy said. Aside from her mumbled-jumbled memories, she didn't feel any different than before.

"Honestly, I don't feel any different than before, and you probably only imagine that you have power, Mr. Strange," Christina finally decided it was the time to tell her client frankly.

The boy was still smiling. He didn't take any offense at what Christina said, "it's okay, as you said, I realize there is no point in proving whether I have power or not to you."

He continued, "anyway, I realize now, that the saying with great power comes great responsibilities are all bullshit, letting go of those responsibilities and having fun with my power is the way my power should be used."

Christina only shook her head, this client of hers didn't want to face the reality that he was just an ordinary guy. But now, she had another problem. Different than when they started the session, her client now looked perfectly happy instead of conflicted and confused. She was wondering whether she should continue to insist and told the guy to face reality, or just let him live in his fantasy. Both had its pro and con, as a therapist, it was her job to help her client, but she was also not going against her client’s wishes. Forcing her client would only result in an unproductive therapy session, a waste of time.

"Do you want to continue this session?" She finally asked, rather than forcing her will, she chose to let the guy decide whether he wanted to be 'fixed' or not.

"As far as I like to chat with you longer, I want to chat with you on different occasions and not as your patient, thus, let's not continue the session, I already feel completely fine, so it's time for me to take my leave," The man replied.

Without waiting for Christina’s reply, Strange waved his hand in front of his therapist's face, and Christina instantly slumped on her seat.

"When I left this room, you will wake up and forget about having a session with me, after you wake up, you will have an irresistible urge to do a shopping spree because you need a whole new wardrobe to fit your new proportion. You will only buy sexy, daring, and bold clothes that showed a lot of your skin, your body is given by god to be shown around. After that, go home and admire the body I give you, you don’t want to waste the gift I gave to you.”

After giving some more suggestions to Christina’s mind. Strange opened a dimension portal and vanished from the room. There was no trace of his existence in the room as if he had never been there.


Christina opened her eyes, and like lifting a dark curtain, light entered her vision, and she began to be able to look clearly at her surroundings. She was still in her office, looking at her watch, apparently, she fell asleep in her office in the middle of her working hours. Fortunately, she didn’t have any appointments at this period of time, thus she didn’t embarrass herself by getting caught sleeping in the office.

She stretched her body, and several buttons of her shirt were sent flying. She was stupefied, then felt upset all of sudden. She was fully aware of her big natural 36 F cup, but as far as she remembered, this was the first occurrence when her shirt’s buttons were sent flying.

Are my boobs growing bigger again?

She didn't think that she was still of the age where her boobs could still grow bigger. Christina then played with her boobs, trying to cop a feel and determine whether her boobs were growing bigger or not. She had a strange feeling that her boobs should be far smaller than what she currently had, but it couldn't be true, she had the memory that as soon as she hit 18 years old, her boobs grew like crazy day by day until she reached her current size.

After a few minutes of playing with her boobs which snowballed into fervent masturbation, her verdict was her boobs were indeed growing bigger. Fortunately, she was in the mood to shopping, she needed a whole new wardrobe to match her new boobies.

Christina didn’t bother or care about the decency of her clothes before leaving the room with her shirt unbuttoned.


When she out of her room, the lobby was strangely silent, she didn’t find her assistant-cum- receptionist at her desk.

“Where does she go?” Christina mumbled as she looked at the empty desk.

“Oh, Mistress, do you have any order for me?” Christina heard her assistant’s voice coming from behind her. Speak of the devil.

The therapist turned around and saw her assistant or someone that should be her assistant based on her voice alone.

Her assistant, Kelianne Bright, was a smart hardworking woman, she was a few years younger than her at 28 years old. Christina had been working with her for four years. She was a reliable helper and friend despite their age gap. But the Kelianne that stood in front of her looked like anything but a smart girl. Platinum blonde hair tied in twintail, empty eyes look, plump lips that were hardly able to close, and obviously fake tits that were even bigger than Christina’s own. She dressed in a costume that was in no way appropriate for office; a pink bustier corset top that hardly contained her enormous fuckbag from spilling and a matching pink latex mini skirt The Kelianne Bright in front of her was unmistakably a bimbo who couldn’t be taken seriously instead of a smart woman she remembered.

A torrent of memories suddenly hit her head. It was just a moment but it change her view on Kelianne drastically. Kelianne Bright was a smart hardworking woman, at least at the first day when she hired her. It was Christina herself who pushed her down to the path of bimbohood. Kelianne was a lovely girl that had a lot on her mind. Ambitious, striving for success. She liked to say that Christina was her inspiration and hoped to learn from her, but what Christina needed wasn’t a helper for her job, but just a docile subordinate that aside from being eye candy for the desk, also became her stress relief outlet when needed.

Christina easily put the younger woman under the influence of hypnosis after a little deception, and then she began to slowly feed her mind with suggestions to act and dress like a sex-crazed bimbo. After a while, Kelianne Bright was no longer bright as her name but just a dumb bimbo, Kelly, with only a little on her mind. Kelly had no ambition and was content to work as an eye candy receptionist for Christina until her mistress no longer need her. She was nothing but a subservient and obedient slut under Christina’s beck and call.

“There you are, slut, I want to go shopping, so I need you to reschedule all my appointment for today if there are any, then after you are done with this task, you can go to my home and clean the place, after that wait for me on hand and knee, if I’m in a good mood when I’m back, you may be lucky to lick my cunt,” Christina commanded

“Licking your cunt?” Kelly's mouth suddenly water and drool flowed through between the gap of her lips. Christina made the poor woman have irresistible addiction to her love juice. For Kelly, maybe licking Christina’s cum juice was the same as drinking heavenly ambrosia. “Yes, I will do my best for you, Mistress!”

After she finished her arrangement, Christina leave the bimbo alone but before taking a look at the bimbo one last time, she found that Kelly’s fashion was a hot one, so, she took note in her mind to buy a similar set later.


Christina didn’t expect her shopping spree last for three hours, and she had maxed credit card, fortunately, she met with a rich former client of her that didn’t mind paying for her clothes, of course after Christina ‘remembered’ that she had planted some trigger words that made them subservient and lovestruck to her like Kelly.

Christina walked out of the changing room in a backless bodycon dress that flaunt her body figure, big boobs, and bubbly buttock to the fullest. Walking behind her, an auburn-haired woman wearing a face mask, and black sunglasses followed her, holding Christina's numerous shopping bags.

People might think that the woman was Christina's assistant but on the contrary, the woman was one of her celebrity clients, Emma Wetstone. Christina didn’t expect to accidentally meet Emma when she was shopping. Emma was trying to be as covert as possible, but Christina just knew she was Emma, it was an intuition after she experienced a sudden headache when she took a glance at the woman, and memories about Emma surfaced. Christina then followed the woman, and when the chance presented itself, Christina whispered Emma’s trigger phrase according to her memory. As she expected, Christina hit the mark, and the woman was really Emma Wetstone. Her trigger phrase made the auburn-haired celebrity head over heel toward Christina, like a lovestruck simp, Emma confessed everything and strived for Christina’s attention. Almost half of the clothes, jewelry, and makeup kits Christina bought today came from Emma’s pocket.

After another round of shopping sprees, Christina finally feel tired and commanded Emma to send her goods back to her car.

"You did a good job today, Emma, how about you become my permanent assistant?"

"Y-your permanent secretary?" Emma was stuttering. "I-I want to, but my job…"

Christina noticed Emma's hesitation; it was a surprise for you that the celeb was even able to express hesitation when she was under the trigger influence.

"Don’t mind it, how about working for me part-time instead so you can still do your actress job?” Christina changed her strategy, Emma’s hesitation mean that she needed some work to be done to her mind, and what Christina needed to do was to lure Emma to her office, so the therapist could work on Emma’s mind undisturbed.

“Is that possible?”

“Yes, so, do you want it?”

Emma quickly nodded her head several times, “y-yes. I want to work as your part-time assistant!”

“Are you free on the weekend?”

Emma didn’t give her answer readily, she was going through her schedule in her mind before nodding her head once again almost two minutes later.

“Good, I want you to go to my house at the weekend, I have some tasks for you, but for now, I have a reward for you so you can expect what you will get later.”

“Re-reward!?” Emma’s body shuddered in excitement

“Yes, I want you to kneel down in front of me.”

Emma obeyed Christina’s command and dropped to her knee, Christina then slipped from her heel, and lift her right foot toward Emma’s face, using it as her footstool.

“Take a deep breath, my foot smell is your favorite smell, more than any perfume you ever use,” Christina commanded.

Christina’s sweaty soles smell was sharp and strong after three hours of walking. It was quite stinky but Emma didn’t have any problem with it. In her twisted perception, Christina's soles not only smelled nice but heavenly.

“Open your mouth wide!”

She pushed her toes into Emma’s mouth, “lick it, this is your reward.”

Emma began to work her tongue licking the toes inserted into her mouth.

Christina smiled and felt triumphant seeing how this pretty and high-profile celebrity had become a stuttering foot simp for her. She then forcefully pushed her foot deeper into Emma’s mouth, reaching the entrance to her throat, and making it hard for Emma to breathe.

“Cum!” As Christina commanded, Emma instantly cum mind-breaking hard. Her eyes rolled into the back, and she squirted her juice uncontrollably like a broken faucet.

Christina pulled her feet out, and Emma plopped to the floor like a puppet that had its string cut.

“Oops…” Christina realized that she did too much to Emma, she couldn’t just leave her cold in the mall’s parking lot, right? But it would be fun to see how the celeb deal with the scandal caused by leaving her alone, she might be found by other people that realized that the fainted woman bathed in her love juice puddle was Emma Wetstone or she woke up confused about why she was there, clothes drenched in a puddle of her juice.

But in the end, Christina brought her along to her home, because the cons of leaving Emma alone outweigh the pros of the drama she would cause.


“Kelly, I’m home!”

Christina frowned when she entered her house but didn’t find Kelly waiting for her on her hand and knee as she commanded before she leave for shopping.

It was until she walked deeper into her house, and finally saw Kelly…giving a blowjob to a man.

“Kelly, what are you doing!?” Christina was shocked.

The man stopped Kelly from continuing her blowjob. With an audible plop, the man pulled his cock out of Kelly’s mouth. Kelly looked at the man’s dick with an expression of longing

“Hello, doctor Christina, we meet again,” greeted the man. This man was none other than Strange Godlaw, the self-proclaimed omnipotent.

“Who are you?” Because of the man tinkering with her memory, Christina wasn’t able to remember his session with Strange, but she could feel a sense of familiarity, akin to deja vu from the man.

“You can call me the Stranger, an omnipotent being, so it should make me The Omnipotent Stranger,” replied Strange, now calling himself The Stranger.

A madman. Christina concluded. Fortunately, she was an expert in handling madmen like him

“What do you want? Why do you inside my house?”

“Of course, I came to check on you, how my gift on you affects the reality surrounding you, and how you use my gift,” the man replied.

“Check on me? Gift? What gift? I don’t understand what you are saying,” Christina looked at the Stranger with confusion.

“Let’s use Kelly here as an example,” the man snapped her finger, and Christina remembered a different set of memory about Kelly. She once again was able to remember Kelianne Bright as a smart woman instead of a Bimbo.

“Ugh, my head, why do I have a memory of two different Kelly?”

“My power had changed you retroactively, and such change brings a butterfly effect for every choice you made in the past, the two different Kelly was a product of your choice, and it’s not only Kelly, everyone that had an interaction with you is affected by the flap of the butterfly wing.”

“So, the two sets of memory are from two different choices that I made?”

“Yes, try to go through your memory, I had made you temporarily able to differentiate things from the old reality to the current reality.”

Christina took a deep breath, and try to remember as many things and people as she could remember. She had numerous memory where she was helping people who sought her therapy service professionally and other memory where instead of helping them to be better, she was manipulating them, from the classic gaslighting and giving malicious advice to planting a trigger phrase in their minds so she could control them when the need arises. She took a deep breath at how wicked but powerful she was in this reality.

“This reality is my gift to you. A reality where life is easy for you, and your every need, from tangible needs to sexual needs will be easily fulfilled as you got numerous people under your thumb.”

“Now, I will give you a choice, if you think this is a mistake, I can revert everything and everything will back to the previous reality where you are a professional therapist dedicated to healing your client. You can also choose to stay like this,” the powerful man said.

“After gaining the previous reality memory, I just realize that my previous self was sad. I have a lot of ways to have a little fun with my patient’s head, the harmless one, but never do it. I’m too restrained and content with life, while I can gain more if I dare to take the risk. I’m beautiful and smart and got to this point with arduous effort but the previous me never realize her advantage. I deserved this kind of pampering.”

She continued, “Usually I will not believe such bullshit when someone said they had something like omnipotence, but you really opened my eyes. Thank you for the gift, Stranger, and I will not waste it, so I choose to stay like this.”

“You deserve it,” The strange young man suddenly vanished into thin air as if their previous conversation was just a dream.


Christina opened her eyes; she didn’t remember a lot about why she ended up in her bedroom. She had a blurry dream. In her dream, she was talking with somebody she couldn’t remember about making her a goody-two-shoes therapist.

Maybe God trying to make me repent. She knew well what kind of person she was. Wicked evil bitch under the skin of a professional therapist. She had twisted and ruined countless people under the guise of healing them just to get what she want.

On the floor, she saw Kelly and Emma sleeping in sixty-nine position to each other.

A rush of memory resurfaced in her mind. Last night, after coming home, she had a mind-blowing with Kelly and Emma. They eat each other's cunts, and suck each other tits. The three had mind-blowing orgasms one after another. Somehow, Christina felt it had been so long that she felt so fulfilled, so free of all her burdens, there was only pleasure in her mind last night. She wanted to feel like that again and again, she wanted to try more. She had a lot of toys in both her office and house to use, now, the only things left were people to play with. She couldn’t always play with Kelly and Emma, else, if something when wrong, her ‘toys’ would break, thankfully, she had a long list of clients.

“Let’s see, today I think I have an appointment with Johannah Hardy, the MILF got post-power syndrome after being relegated to be a full-time housewife after years of being CEO, should I play with her husband too?” Christina already imagining a lot of ways to play with the MILF Housewife.

THE END

------------------------

Like my work and want to find more?

Please support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/deepediamcs

You can read all my stories earlier than others as a perk of becoming my patron.

You can also find my other work and caption on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Deekanako

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)