More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SadisticDreamer SadisticDreamer

Where will Yuki travel for her next bounty?

TARGET: R'log "the Massive", owner of a strip club on SX-069, the Asteroid City. REWARD: 10,000 Golbian units.

The profile drops before the view screen as MIRA reads the profile. Images drop of the perp, a puny-pot bellied creature with a wet and floppy trunk.

"TARGET: R'log the Massive, owner of a strip club on SX-069, the Asteroid City. SPECIES: Golbian. REWARD: 10,000 Golbian units. HEIGHT: 3'4--"

Yuki almost spits her drink, "R'log 'the Massive' is 3'4?" Yuki leans back in her seat, "'Must be an aspiration. Mira, what's the conversion between Golbian units worth and Federation credits?"

"One Golbian unit is worth exactly 0.57 Federation units."

"Yikes ... How far is SX-069?"

"It is approximately a 1.2 hour destination at Supralight factor 5."

"Not too bad. Any takers on that 15,000,000 job?"

"None reported."

It may still be there when she returns. Yuki did not like to sell herself short, but then again, cheaper jobs allow for more creative liberties. There's more fun to be had with an enemy like R'log before killing him. And if not, she could have some fun at the club for a little while.

In any case, that 15,000,000 contract will likely still be waiting for her when she got back, no Bounty Hunter except maybe Jima Opricus would take on a job that dangerous, and he's tied up in Narn last time she checked. Bounty Hunters need to keep tabs on one another.

"Fuck it ... why not."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)