More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SadisticDreamer SadisticDreamer

Where will Yuki travel for her next bounty?

TARGET: King Soddorom. Warlord, Slaver, and ruler of the Catabasa system. REWARD: 15,000,000 Federation Credits.

The profile drops before the view screen as MIRA reads the profile. Images drop of the perp, a green tower of pure muscle, golden robes exposing his six pack--muscles bigger than her own head, wielding a hammer over his shoulder. Orange eyes, golden jewelry. Image dated 54 years prior. No further images added since, the firewall of the Treaty Zone saw to that.

Hm, Yuki thinks, That's a lot of time to put on some weight.

"REWARD: 15,000,000 Federation Credits. TARGET: King Soddorom. SPECIES: Kaechuulan. OCCUPATION: Warlord, Slaver, King of Catabasa and Maraxx and Narn Systems. LOCATION: Catabasa. HEIGHT: 10'5. WEIGHT:--"

Yuki doesn't need to hear the rest, she has heard of Soddorom. The Slaver King of Pirate Space. Possibly the most notorious gangster in the known universe, and on top of that, dictator of dozens of enslaved planets. He is the main reason there even is a Treaty Zone. The Federation would never fuck with his kind power.

But that isn't what strikes hesitation in Yuki. The Federation tries to firewall all the more disgusting rumors but they always slip the net. Rumors of the many "trophies" that make up the entertainment of his grand palace. They are... unsettling.

Humanoid journalists, soldiers, royalty from rival families, from across the galaxy Soddorom has collected into his harem. Women who once stood against him, and now live for his pleasure and entertainment in his grand palace as dancers, strippers, and whores.

She's not about to become one of them. Not tonight.

"A mission such as this presents great risk," MIRA says.

"Yeah," Yuki agrees, "But it'll put me in the big leagues with Jima Opricus, plus I can name my price from now on," she would say she can retire, and she can with that kind of money. But she knows, deep down, the thrill of the hunt is too good for her to pass up.

"Tell the Feds they've got one dead slaver coming right up."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)