More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zachzachary zachzachary

Where does the door take you?

TARDIS control room (11th Doctor's)

You walk through the door and immediately find yourself met with a great majestic glowimg green column. Your senses are overwhelmed by flickering sounds and lights all around you.

You truly appreciate why all the companions always react in the way they do as you are in true awe at where you are, and that's with not having even seen the outside first.

You feel around the main control panels, careful not to actually flip any switches.

So impressed by the alien architecture all around you that your heart almost stops when you realise you're not alone.

At the far edge of the room, by some bookshelves, a young woman was also present.

She had a large pair of headphones on and was deeply engrosed in what appeared to be marking papers. Completely unaware an intruder was now also in the main control room.

Now very aware of how much noise you're making you tip toe away from the console and sneak down the walkway leading to the edge with the bookshelves.

You slowly approach the girl from behind, still unaware of your presence. This gives you a good look at her.

She had wavy brunette hair down to the shoulders of her black cardigan. Her lower half was covered by a red plaid skirt and black tights with black boots on her shoes. She was sitting but you could still tell she was short, she couldn't be much more than five foot.

This was unmistakably Clara Oswald.

You stood directly behind her now, she was content to hum away to her music whilst occasionally chewing on her pen when deep in thought.

As she is sitting on a backless stool, you then raise an eyebrow as you realise she in fact has about an inch of solid lilac waistband poking above her skirt. It looked like she must have a pretty solid natural wedgie. Did she just not notice? Or maybe thinking she was home alone just not care?

You couldn't believe your luck, not only getting to be in the TARDIS, not only seeing Clara but also getting to see her knickers!

She wiggles her bum slightly in rhythm to her music. You want to stop her and say hi, but in this position you think there is something else she is really asking for.

You grin from ear to ear, now certain your going to go for it.

Your hands move forwards in attack position ready to curl her waistband.

You make contact and she gasps.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)