More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zachzachary zachzachary

What happens next?

Wedgie City!

Giving her no time to comprehend the situation, you crank up, causing her to drop her pen and sit upright.

She throws of her headphones and makes a series of panicked yelps, desperately squirming on her stool.

You jerk up in several hard tugs. Each getting the waistband further up her back. The last few earning a lovely tear of stretching cotton.

Blimey they were stretchy. You had the top of her undies now just under her neck. The leg holes hadn't even begun to show yet but the material could be seen taught and creased into her crack under her skirt.

"oh my WORD" she squeals, punctuated by a good tug.

"Let me go, ooohhhh, ahhh, this is properly bonkers, oooooww let me go!"

Amongst her wriggling on the stool, she tries to turn to get a good look at you. Her hands were on her knickers, trying to pull them back down. It made little difference though, you were far stronger than her, you'd decided she was going to get a wedgie she'd remember for life, and she had no say in the matter.

You readjust your grip on her waistband before giving a mighty yank, forcing her right off the stool onto her tiptoes, rewarding yourself with a mighty rip and dainty squeal.

Her waistband was now all the way at the base of her skull. Doing a cute little tap dance to relieve the pressure she tries to turn to assess her assailant.

"okay, I don't know who you are or how you got in here" she grunts through gritted teeth.

"but could you PLEASE stop giving me a wedgie"

Ha. There was something so deliciously demeaning about a 27 year old woman being wedgied.

You see the TARDIS coat hook and get possible evil idea. Surely that would be too harsh?

What to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)