More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mc123 Mc123

Who is afflicted?

Syntia, a 18 years-old student

Syntia was in class doing the usual: Sleeping on her desk. While this happen, her flip-flop- claded feet does footplay. Next to her is her classmate, Gene, who was admiring her feet while she was dosing off. They were always wriggling their toes at him, dangling their flops among other things while the girl attached to them was asleep. The more active they get, the more he suspect that they have minds of their own. He never told their host about it, nor did they ever talked to each other. One day, he found a message under his desk about a meeting at night. It was rather well written but the biggest surprise was that it was signed by 'Syntia's Feet'. At this point, it was most likely that they have sentience.

Eventually, later that night, Gene have come to the location on the message. It was mentionned to enter to a open window on the back of the house. In this case, he brought up a ladder and then climb the window once he found it.

Now inside of Syntia's room, Gene found the feet he admirred watching hanging at the end of the bed that was close to the window apparently. While the rest of the body seem to be sleeping peacefully, her feet were greeting the boy to approach them. He complied and then they rub their soles into his face and afterwards to his cheeks. Once they pull themselves off him, he grad the feet. The toes then grab his thumbs. He start rubbing the feet similar to how they rub his head before.

However, before anything else happen, Syntia, at the beginning of the bed start to move.

Does Syntia wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)