More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Sylvanas Faces An Adventurer

Sylvanas, being a Forsaken undead, was immune to mortal mind control effects. Only the Lich King had ever had the power to command her, and that too she had bested. That fact seemed to be lost on the adventurer in front of her.

“Fool. If you dare to lift a hand against your Mistress, at least have the courtesy to offer a threat.”

The worm was sweating. His breath was ragged. Was this truly the extent of his plan? Now that it was spent, his body if not his mind knew what fate awaited him.

Sylvanas stepped down from her throne.

“Worm. Look at me. Know the futility of your efforts and despair.”

She thrust her melons forward.

“Gaze upon my chest and know that you can never grasp what you so desired.”

The adventurer’s eyes locked onto her boobs. He licked his lips subconsciously. He was not the first and he would not be the last that desired her body, that tried to use whatever means, physical or arcane, to take it from her.

“Look.” She commanded, and he obeyed. “Watch as I drool over my chest.” She let saliva collect on her long tongue and then opened her mouth to let it slide down over her boobs. “Do you not want to partake of my wet titflesh? But alas you cannot.”

She closed the distance between them, so that he could better see what he was missing out on due to his failed mind control attempt.

“What was it? ‘An ancient brainwashing technique’ that you were trying to use? Hah. Rejoice, fool. You’ve had the honor of making me laugh. Perhaps I can make you my court jester instead of simply executing you.”

She lifted her gauntlet-clad hand and with a single digit, tore open her armored bra to let her tits bounce freely. Her pale cobalt-hued breasts dropped down to rest against her chest. The adventurer was openly salivating now. Sylvanas’ teasing was having the desired effect then.

“Yes, the role of a jester would suit you well. Do you accept?”

He nodded furiously.

“Good. Then for your first act as court fool, I command you to remove your pants.” He bowed and then proceeded to do just that, shucking his pants and revealing his rock hard cock. Sylvanas licked her lips. It was an impressive specimen for a human of the Alliance.

“I see. Yes.” Sylvanas lowered herself until her tits were on the same level as the human’s penis. “For your second act, I command you to fuck my undead funbags. I believe that’s a term you human’s use, yes?”

Instead of answering, he choose to press his cock into the valley between her tits. The temerity of him. But then she supposed he was a brave one at the very least for his earlier attempt. It stood to reason that a wellspring of courage yet resided. Sylvanas grinned. She did enjoy minions with some spark left in them.

As the cock emerged from the tops of her giant globes, she kissed the head with pursed lips, as tenderly as an intimate lover might kiss their partner on the mouth. And all the while she was rubbing her melons together, pressing them against the shaft as hard as she could to maximize the friction. The human seemed to like this, as well he should, since he was being attended by the banshee queen herself.

His cock grew even harder, and then it spurted its load out. Her mouth, already engaged with the head fully, proved a good receptacle for most of the cum, with only a little spilling out the sides and onto her breasts.

“Hmm,” she said, licking up the last of the cum, “an adequate first performance. But if you want to keep your head, you’d best improve your semen count next time. I expect you to paint me white next time I call on my court fool. Leave me. Seek out my steward and ask him to provide you accommodations.”

He bowed and took his leave. Sylvanas contemplated the encounter. It had been an amusing diversion, but it remained to be seen if he could keep providing entertainment in the following sessions. If he was smarter than he let on, then he would do his best to engender grander displays, lest she tire of him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)