More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Who are you and what kind of world are you in?

Syaoran Li ( Cardcaptor Sakura), a world of only males and Futas with Futas Dom and male subs

( All characters are aged up to be at least eighteen)

Syaoran slowly woke up, he felt something was off. Yet, he couldn't see our of the ordinary. So he got up and got ready, once finished and dressed he heard a knock on his door. He opened the door and smiled. His girlfriend Sakura was standing there, she had white leather bodice which squeezed her already large tits together. Making her cleavage even more noticeable. A red mini skirt, red jacket, white thigh high stockings and red heels. Her hair was done in her usual twin tails. She was grinning at him, with a look of hungry in her eyes.

" Good morning Syaoran-kun." Said Sakura, then she pounced on him.

Both falling onto the floor, then without a word she kissed him. The two made out, Sakura ramming her tongue into Syaoran's mouth. Instantly Sakura was in complete control, as she started grinding against Syaoran. Syaoran was blushing, as he felt a bulge foaming in Sakura's skirt. For a moment this shocked him, but he soon remember there was only males and Futas. More importantly, Futas where the more aggressive and stronger gender. Males where weaker and easily embarrass about sex. So Futas where the dominate gender and males where their sex slaves and pets.

Sakura soon pulled back, both where panting. Syaoran felt himself getting hard but knew Sakura had the bigger penis, like all Futas.

" Are you ready for weekend of fun ?" Asked Sakura, grinning.

She pressed her crotch into his, he gulped, as he felt her bigger erection against his.

" Yes, mistress." Said Syaoran, then Sakura got up and pulled him up.

" Now be a good little pet and go put on something cute." Said Sakura, licking her lips.

Syaoran blushed and nodded as he headed back into his room. He opened a second closet with a pink door. He gulped, as he saw nothing but girly clothes and sexy lingerie. He remembered that Sakura loves to make him crossdress. He sighed as he started taking off his clothes, after a few minute picked out.....

What did Syaoran picked out ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)