More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unwanted-Empathy Unwanted-Empathy

Coronation.Which path awaits.

Switch Path ((Open))

As the coronation proceeds the high priestess turns to the assembled crowd in the throne room and asks. "Is there anyone here who challenges the birth right of Arerto?"

![]https://i.ibb.co/tHhNXVD/cdc0e944-024d-4ea5-8433-a2808e9b47be.jpg

Suddenly among the gathered audience a strong voice shouts outs. "Yes I do! That weak girl is no true queen!"

As Arerto's eyes widen in shock at the voice's accusation, she felt a brief moment of humiliation as someone dares to calls her unfit to rule. A young woman boldly makes her way through the crowd and up to the front, and stands arrogantly before Arerto and the high priestess.

"I'am Sabine, warrioress from the southern providence of Franconia and I challenge princess Arerto for right to the throne, as per ancient tradition if a future queen is found lacking." The now named Sabine yells for all in attendance to hear.

Arerto knows she needs to respond back quickly not seem weak at her own coronation but the shock of being disrespected makes her slow to respond, and she hesitates. A moment of weakness Sabine capitalizes on. As the challenger strolls right up to Arerto and gets face to face with her, and proceeds to press her bikini armor clad breasts right into Arerto's own. Arerto's royal dress is no match for Sabine's armor as the cold metal of the bikini armor presses both painfully and slightly pleasurablely into Arerto's hardening nipples. Staring the other woman directly in the eyes Sabine boomingly asks. "Will the weak princess before me accept my challenge or deny it and prove she is a coward and unfit to rule as queen!"

How Does Arerto Respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)