More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

first order of business?

Swing by the neighbors

Allison eventually got out of bed and dressed. She ate a quick breakfast as she thought about what to do. "Come on 'Villas" she commanded as she headed for the door of her apartment. The demon evaporated into an almost invisible mist and hovered after her, as to not scare any mortals.

As they entered the hallway, an idea came to Allison. She gave a wicked smirk at her neighbors door, and then turned invisible before phasing through it.

Being the neighbor of a witch, Amy had experienced many strange things she couldn't explain, and Allison planned to continue that. Many times Allison had teased and tormented Amy out of boredom, to the extent that she thought her apartment haunted by some horny ghost.

The fit brunette had just walked into her living room in a tight pair of jeans and t-shirt looking for her shoes. When she bent over to pick them up, she felt something goose her. She yelped and turned around in surprise to see no one. With an invisible swish of Allison's finger, Amy's jeans unbuttoned and unzipped.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)