More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What does she teach? and how does her day start?

Swimming teacher

Mrs Sandra Samual came to they swimming pool complex a place were swimmers go to learn how to swim, as Mrs Samuals came to the swimming complex she notice that Cindy and they other girls where already there.

"Hello young ladies I see you girls are ready to participate in your swimming lesson now listen up" said Mrs Samuals as she came to the swimming complex wearing a tank top, shorts, slippers and a whistle around her neck carrying her gym bag.

"Yes teacher ready for our swimming lesson" said Cindy excitied for the swimming lesson.

"Yep ready and all set to go teach is'nt the right girls" said Cindy

"Oh yeah" said the other girls.

Mrs Samual is about to teaching swimming lesson to eight young girls age 18-21 Cindy at 21 yrs, Kelly at 19 yrs,Natasha at 20 yrs, Amber at 21 yrs, Diana 19 ,Kim 19 ,Tonya 20 and Nichola 18 yr.

Before the young ladies started to go in the pool they saw Mrs. Samual taking off her clothes her shorts, tank top and slippers as they now saw her in a swimsuit.

There Cindy stared at Mrs Samual crotch area and noticed that she had a sign of pubic hair as she told the other girls.

"Ok girls into the pool right now" said Mrs Samual as the girl enter the pool

"Ok now let's all sit at the deck of the pool" another order from Sandra as the girl sat on the deck.

"Ok girl what you're going to is kick your feet in the water 1,2,3 go" said Mrs Samual started to blow the whistle they were kicking both there feet in the water as 20 minutes. During that long period she heard one of the girls say "Mrs Samula man my legs are hurt" said Tonya "well Tonya no pain no gain, ok girls keep it going" said Mrs Samual. Then the girls where kick in the water for at leases an 20 minutes extra.

"Ok girls in the water now" said Mrs. Samual as she blew the whistle as the young ladies now got in the pool as Mrs. Samual followed along getting in the pool with the girls.

There the young girls enjoyed the lesson of back stroke, freestyle and breast stroke. The girls even had to go to edge of the water and kick as we worked our feet.

Then the girls went to the deck and took a break as Mrs Samuals commanded.

"Mrs. Samuals" said Cindy

"Yes honey, enjoing the lesson?" Asked Mrs Samuals to Cindy.

"Oh yes I am" said Cindy

"Ok good well we'll do it again and that will be it for the lesson" said Mrs Samuals

Then the girls came to Mrs Samuals.

"Hey what is it girls" Mrs Samuals

"We would like to do this lesson a different way" said Cindy with a smile on here face.

What does Cindy mean when she saids do the lesson differently?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)