More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

What does Cindy mean when she saids do the lesson differently?

Mrs. Samual strips naked

"Well Mrs. Samuals us girls want you to do this lesson again diffently but this time we want you to do it. NAKED!!"

"Uhh.....what come again" said Mrs. Samuals suprise at what Cindy said.

"That right Mrs Samual strip down to your bare ass infront of all of us girls wear nothing but a whistle around your neck" said Cindy

There Mrs. Samuals stood there infront the girls with a very humiliating and embarrasing looks on there her face as Cindy and the girls all saw it on Mrs Samuals face.

"Come on Cindy don't let me go through wih this please" said Mrs Samuals

"Come on Mrs Samuals do it please for me" said Cindy

The the girls all chanted "STRIP,STRIP,STRIP,STRIP" as the girls constantly chanted as Mrs Samual red face and embarrased took off her swimsuite and appeared before the young ladies naked as all the girls saw Mrs Samuals nakedness and cheered.

There Mrs Samuals stood naked before all the girls with nothing but a whistle around her neck. There as Mrs Samuals stood naked before all the girls were staring at Mrs Samuals pussy as they saw the amount of bush she had down there.

"Whoa!!!, Mrs Samuals your vagina is as bushy as my mom's own" said Amber

"That is what call a bush" said Nichole

"A forest" said Tonya.

Then as the girls all looked at Mrs. Samuel's hairy pussy Cindy then vame next to Cindy and started to touch the pubic hairs of Mrs. Samuel's pussy.

"Whoa Mrs. Samual, don't mind me touching your HAP infront of they other girl students" said Cindy

"My Hap" said Cindy as she continuously touched the hairs of Mrs. Samuel's kitty kat.

"Yes Mrs. Samuel, (HAP) Hairy Ass Pussy get it" as Cindy kept on touching the hairs of Mrs. Samuels pussy.

"Cindy honey this is two much, I am naked here and you are embarrassing me infront of these other girls students" said Mrs. Samual as Cindy played with her pubic hairs, continuing to embarrass the hell out Mrs. Samuels as she in naked by the pool with Cindy and the other girls wearing their swimsuites.

Then Mrs. Samual then stopped Cindy by taking her hand off of her hairy pussy, "alright Cindy enough is enough" as Mrs. Samuels was humiliated as she started to feel Cindy's hands on the lips of her pussy.

"Ok young ladies time to get into the pool, come let go" said Mrs. Samuals as they other girls students including Cindy all went right into the swimming pool as Mrs. Samuels ordered.

Then as all of girls went into the pool, Tonya amongst all of the girls, saw Mrs. Samuels pussy, as she saw that Mrs. Samuels had some wetness between the legs as she told Mrs. Samuels "Mrs. Samuals, your vagina is wet, and it is coming down your thigh" said Tonya as Mrs. Samuel looked down seeing what Tonya was looking at and talking about. Then as that happen, and out of embarrassment Mrs. Samuel told them look down and looked at her vagina, as she that Tonya was right. She then told the girls "listen girls I want you to do 9 freestyles going up and down the swimming pool, I'll be right back" said Mrs. Samual as she ran butt ass naked to the ladies rest room as the girl had a hardy laugh, as Kim said "nice butt Mrs. Samuels" as Mrs. Samuel left to got to the ladies restroom.

Who else saw Mrs. Samuels naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)