More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AddickTara AddickTara

What do you do next, start swimming, chat to Louise or get in the pool and talk to the older gentleman?

Swim

You decide to slide into the pool, the water is a little colder than normal and you immediately get goosebumps all over your skin and you can feel your nipples become rock hard. You could probably cut with diamonds with them right now.

You decide that the water won't be getting warmer anytime soon and push yourself off the wall and start swimming towards the deep end. As you pass by the older gentleman doing lengths you smile and exchange a friendly glance. After doing a few lengths yourself you forget about the water and begin to warm up.

Suddenly as you reach the deep end of the pool on your next length you hear a big splash behind you. Louise the lifeguard has dived into the pool and is making her way to the middle of the pool, you then notice you can't see the man and wonder if something has happened to him. As Louise dives under the water you pull yourself out fearing the worst.

After a couple of seconds you see her re-emerge with the gentleman and start swimming with him towards the side of the pool. You run down the side and help her lift him out of the water. She immediately starts trying to revive him and within a few seconds he is coughing up water and your heart beat returns to normal relieved that he is okay.

'I told you before Mr Watson, you need to be careful, when you get tired stop' Louise pleads with the older man. Now sitting up he nods and still looking slightly worse for wear tries to get up. Louise tells him to sit down and radios for help.

You notice her wet yellow t-shirt sticking to her body, you've never really noticed her figure before as most of the clothes you see her in are generally quite baggy. She has a really nice figure and pretty large breasts for an 18 year old, you can only imagine how big they will be by the time she finishes growing.

After a few moments a couple of the male staff come and help Mr Watson away and you are left standing next to the busty lifeguard. 'Wow that was pretty impressive' you say to her. 'Yeah I guess, you don't really think, it's mainly instinct and remembering your training in those situations.'

'Well I bet that's something to tell your boyfriend later on' you reply. 'Oh I don't have a boyfriend I'm gay' she says abruptly. The revelation startles you, and you're not quite sure exactly how to respond. 'It's okay, I don't hide it. I don't care what others think it's who am I.'

'How long have you known?'

'I guess i've always known but i've been out for a couple of years.'

'So is there a girlfriend?' you enquire

'No, to be honest, i'm happy playing the field right now, plus i'm more into older women.'

The latest revelation makes you blush wondering if Louise is flirting with you. Although you had one or two lesbian experiences in college you haven't done anything with a girl since. Louise's confidence and figure though are definitely appealing and you've never been with someone so young male or female.

Do you, ask Louise out, go back to swimming or go and get changed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)