More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Do you, ask Louise out, go back to swimming or go and get changed?

Louise takes control

"So tell me Liz, are you attracted to me?" Louise abruptly asks, placing you in jeopardy to come up with an answer. You can't hide the fact that you do find her to be very attractive. The personal questions seem to have gotten you into trouble.

"I think maybe I am" you answer honestly. "I mean, you are very attractive. But I don't have as much experience at Lesbian sex."

Louise licks her lips. "No experience is needed with me" she says with a smile. "In fact, I like inexperienced women. I love breaking in newbies."

"Well I'm not exactly a newbie. I've had a couple of experiences in college. Nothing to write home about, though." You return her smile, hoping she doesn't think badly of you.

"We've all experimented in college" Louise adds. "I've even experimented with a few men. I just find I like women better. I'm especially fond of redheads." She winks at you, and gives you a saucy look. "You are exactly the type I'm interested in. So, are you interested in me?"

Louise is no nonsense, and you find yourself having a deep admiration of that fact. "Yes, I am interested" you smile. "I believe you're my type, too."

Louise giggles at you. "I guess we will see if that is true. But I'm going to be up front with you. There's a lot you don't know about me that might be a deal breaker. The first and foremost thing is I am a Domme. I enjoy the lifestyle. I've lost a lot of potential girlfriends because of it, because they couldn't accept what I am. So if you can't accept it, then you better bail out on me now while there is time."

"Intriguing" you say in reply. "But it's not something that would chase me away from you. I have a lot to learn, and I'd like it if you would be my teacher."

Louise puts a finger on your lips. "There's our first problem. I wouldn't be your teacher. I would be your Mistress. Perhaps if you're a good enough Sub, I will teach you how to become a Switch. Would you like that?"

There's just something about Louise that makes you go weak at the knees. You can't help but want to find out where a relationship with her might take you. Deep down inside you've always been more submissive to others. Yet where will this strange journey take you? Do you really want to risk what you have right now on someone and something new? You think about your daughter and your husband, and how life with them has become more of a routine than anything else. Fresh and exciting is what you want to find, and this just might be your chance.

Do you accept Louise's offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)